First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oxford White, Cactus Gray, Iconic Silver, Area 51, Carbonized Gray, Cyber Orange, Velocity Red, Rapid Red, Velocity Blue, Lightning Blue, Eruption Green, Antimatter Blue, Onyx Black (Hot Pepper Red missing)

Not that this identifies which ones are going away for 2022MY.

2022 Bronco colors lineup cans.jpeg

"Cyber orange" has never looked more yellow.
Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

weird to me that on the gas cans so many more colors look good than on the actual vehicle - same thing happened when i was at an event - the cans looked great (thats what he said) except when you looked at the actual vehicles they all did not look good. i guess size and scale is important (thats what she said)

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not gonna happen. AMB had one the lowest % (if not the lowest) selection rates based on some of the stats collected on this sight. Plus everyone shit talked it for being Antimatter “Black”. They dropped the two colors that would upset the fewest people possible.
I really hope whatever special additional color they come out with, it’s some form of a dark blue. They could have easily just replaced lightning blue with the green, made it available to every trim, and everyone would have been happy. If they really had a problem with AMB, then they could have replaced it with Altos blue or something, not remove a dark blue option all together. Why shake the bear even more than you already have at this point?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If Yellowstone makes the cut, I will be heavily considering it. Final decision once we actually see it in person, of course. I have a feeling it has been pushed to MY23 because it seemed to be shown as a Heritage Edition color. No white tops = no Heritage Edition in 22, at least that is the thinking so far.
They could go way old school on the Heritage Edition and offer it as a Roadster; doors and soft top optional and not have to worry about the MIC or Mod tops.

1966 Bronco brochure p4.JPG

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They could go way old school on the Heritage Edition and offer it as a Roadster; doors and soft top optional and not have to worry about the MIC or Mod tops.

Ford Bronco 2021 + 2022 Bronco Colors Lineup (Gas Can Examples) 1966 Bronco brochure p4.JPG
Sign me up. Mine won’t be a daily driver so it would be awesome to go “bare-bones” and mod it from there.

Sponsored

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMHO, the green is growing on me. I still like Jeep's 'Sarge Green' better. This is probably closer to the Ford metallic green of the old Broncos and F15Os.
I love the green but if you take it off-road it’s going to show every single scratch. May stick with cactus gray for that reason.

CALBEETX

Outer Banks
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco/ Bronco Sport/ F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ummmmm hello elephant in the room - why has no one addressed the curious george yellow gas can - that is NOT CO?! Or am I just delirious from the wait of my OB in the top graveyard?!

DFFam

Wildtrak
First Name
Dalil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Onyx Black is new because it was Shadow Black which was a ugly black. All my vehicles have been black, but the Shadow Black is too ugly so my current order is for Iconic Silver. Maybe the Onyx Black will look much better. My black Ford Focus 2014 is the best black Ford made. It has rainbow flakes in it that you can see in the sun.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweet! I can checkout the color on a gas can for a Bronco I'll be able to get in 2023!

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ummmmm hello elephant in the room - why has no one addressed the curious george yellow gas can - that is NOT CO?! Or am I just delirious from the wait of my OB in the top graveyard?!
Sorry mate that IS CO, hate to break it to you

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

CO is school bus yellow specially out in the sun unless your colorblind.

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Glad I hadn't placed an order yet, I'd be annoyed 2 of the colors I would've wanted are going to be gone. I'll probably go for the Race Red, Velocity Blue or maybe the Green since AMB, LB and Rapid Red are gone.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

🤷‍♂️

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

CO is school bus yellow specially out in the sun unless your colorblind.
Can I be the first to say meh
My world is colliding here. This analogy is not a one size fits all approach, see Farm eggs have a darker and orange tint-much like the school bus color you are referring to. However, caged or commercial eggs are more yellow-much like the emoji you used in your comment. These eggs do have several differences in nutrition content which I will not bore you with but to stay on subject-beta carotene is one major contributor to the darker pigmentation. Food sources of chickens/hens that are free-range can vary from grass, insects such as worms or grasshoppers which contains those healthy omega-3's we keep hearing about-No these grasshoppers are not chocolate covered. I hope you found this information eggciting!
Ford Bronco 2021 + 2022 Bronco Colors Lineup (Gas Can Examples) 1966 Bronco brochure p4.JPG
Sponsored