Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Join Noah for a review of the OME Suspension on our Bronco.

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome video!

I kind of understand optimizing spring rates based on expected load. Do solutions like these also have pre-load adjustment that you dial in after the gear is in place or are you basically doing that ahead of time.

Off-topic question: Is that a Skydio drone you're using?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome video!

I kind of understand optimizing spring rates based on expected load. Do solutions like these also have pre-load adjustment that you dial in after the gear is in place or are you basically doing that ahead of time.
There is no pre-load adjustment on these, those adjustments would need to made with the shims mentioned in the video, but require disassembly to change.

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What setup would you recommend on a badlands with factory mod bumper, no winch, and a full gobi rack with plans to use my RTT a few times a year?

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the review. I've been looking into getting this setup on my Badlands just not sure how I'm going to compress the heavy springs at home really wish they came pre-assembled.

Sponsored

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the great overview. I'll revisit this once I know what all I'll be putting on (winch, rack, bumpers, etc). Speaking of bumpers, what is the front bumper you have on with the winch? I am looking for something that hides or at least partially hides the winch like the bumper you have on - it looks great!

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Join Noah for a review of the OME Suspension on our Bronco.

I have a 22 Outer Banks with SAS. The only thing I have done so far is a Zone 3" spacers lift. I am on a somewhat limited budget. Do you think that I can put on 37's without any offset or other issues? Love your truck! That red really pops!

Desert_Brush

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Base

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have Badlands with SAS. I am adding about 150lbs on front and about 150lbs on rear with Expedition One rear bumper and tire carrier with 37" tire. Dou you have a set of springs I can just put on the SAS shocks to account for this weight?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What setup would you recommend on a badlands with factory mod bumper, no winch, and a full gobi rack with plans to use my RTT a few times a year?
I think the light load springs would be a good match there. I have linked our install video below at 5:38 Noah explains the suspension options.

I have a 22 Outer Banks with SAS. The only thing I have done so far is a Zone 3" spacers lift. I am on a somewhat limited budget. Do you think that I can put on 37's without any offset or other issues? Love your truck! That red really pops!
Thank you and you should be fine with 37s on that setup.

Last time I checked there was no version available for the 2 door. Is that still true?
There still is not a 2door option but it is in the works, that is all the info I have at the moment.

I have Badlands with SAS. I am adding about 150lbs on front and about 150lbs on rear with Expedition One rear bumper and tire carrier with 37" tire. Dou you have a set of springs I can just put on the SAS shocks to account for this weight?
I would say the medium springs are probably a good choice, but you can watch the video above where Noah gets in to a bit more detail.

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think the light load springs would be a good match there. I have linked our install video below at 5:38 Noah explains the suspension options.

Thank you and you should be fine with 37s on that setup.

There still is not a 2door option but it is in the works, that is all the info I have at the moment.

I would say the medium springs are probably a good choice, but you can watch the video above where Noah gets in to a bit more detail.
Thank you!!

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, these Old Man Emu kits have been the gold standard for the overlanding community for years. If you’re focused on multi-weeks/months of long-distance travel in all types of terrain, crossing international borders at max payloads, you’d be hard pressed to find a more dialed in and dependable Kit.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m really holding out for the BP51 release. My Overlanding setup will include ARB Summit and winch up front, GOBI rack plus RTT, SRQ dual swingout rear bumper, 37s, and gear inside (fridge, etc etc). I’m hoping you can really dial in the suspension.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Stage 3 Motorsports

What Bilstein 6100 & spring combo would be equivalent to OME-Heavy Kit? Which would you choose and why? Is the OME shock more like the Bilstein 5100, therefore the 6100 is far superior?
Sponsored