Sponsored

2021 4-Door Bronco Outer Banks at deal and SELLING AT MSRP!

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Dealer contact: [email protected] has an Antimatter Blue Outer Banks (4-Door, Automatic) for sale AT MSRP (at of Nov 29 at 9pm EST)!
Village Ford is my dealer (I am a customer) in Dearborn Michigan.

NOTE:
1. I am not affiliated with Village Ford except as a happy customer. Joe is my sales consultant and sometimes collaborator on videos.
2. I use Ford.com Build and Price in this video.

In the video...
I review the vehicle window sticker, do the Build and Price and compare it to mine (Antimatter Blue 2-Door Base).

If you are looking for one RIGHT NOW, IT IS AVAILABLE!
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fake news, I called, no Broncos available
Actually, the Bronco in the video was available. I have the voicemail from Joseph. But it wasn't quite the deal that @Pancho Kornwallace made it out to be. They were requiring wheel locks, door guards and interior warranty for $1600 added to the MSRP. As of this morning, the process was described that they were taking $1k deposits and that would put you on the list. At the close of business, they would "raffle" <-- (His words) the right to purchase it. But there was no "raffle" that would imply a random equal chance. The GM would pick a buyer from the list that lived closest and giving priority to those who had a prior business relationship.

It was a sham. I was prepared to wire the funds this morning and arrange delivery. But living in Florida and never having done business with them, I had no chance.
Sponsored