Sponsored

2021 Base Bronco v. Car Wash! (+ More Interior Review)

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
After a one week vacation...

My 2021 2-Door Base Bronco (with MIC top) v. Car Wash Video is out!

I also do an interior review (part 2), pick up Buddy's Pizza (no pineapple this time) and tell you why the eyelets on the hood covers are super useful for getting a Bronco into a garage.

***ALSO: I am going to Village Ford on Friday to spend 2 hours with BOTH of their Demo (Mannequin) Broncos. Both 4-door. One is Wildtrak and other is a manual non-Sasquatch. I hope to give you a back to back to back comparison of those two and mine. Hopefully, I can take it "offroad" to Hines Drive again! ***

If you have any specific questions please let me know. I will be doing the video with my sales rep. They sell at MSRP.
Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks; I look forward to seeing your other videos! Have you had the same issues with the MIC as others on the forum?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So any leaks from the top going thru the carwash? Thanks.

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks; I look forward to seeing your other videos! Have you had the same issues with the MIC as others on the forum?
I have not had major issues. Minor squeaks once in a while, but what I would call within my expectations. I love taking off the roof panels. The only problem is that the one bag is really hard to put two panels in. It takes me more time to get the panels in the bag than to take them off! I also think the edges are not really that clean looking. Some of it is smooth and some of it is rough. Happy that I will be getting new ones form that perspective.

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lazer wash touchless carwashes really just rinse the body and apply a shiny chemical to the paint that reacts with UV light to make it appear the paint is clean.

Wheel wells... did you choose the under car chassis wash mode?

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lazer wash touchless carwashes really just rinse the body and apply a shiny chemical to the paint that reacts with UV light to make it appear the paint is clean.

Wheel wells... did you choose the under car chassis wash mode?
No, it was just the basic version. I will try a different type and go through again at some point, but it looks like I need to hand wash more often.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I enjoy hand washing my vehicles. I would never put my Cobra Mustang through a car wash and probably will hand wash my Bronco if it is built someday.
Sponsored