• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado 2021 Black Diamond 4 Dr

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For Sale, in Colorado, with 17k miles from original owner and in absolutely A1 condition with no damage, no accidents, and all in perfect working condition.

Specs:
2.7L with 10 Speed Auto (of course, but have to be specific for the non-expert)
exterior color cyber orange, interior MGV in gray/black
mid package with dual zone climate, digital temp indicator, heated seats, power outlets and lane departure, automatic emergency braking and of course cruise and factory rock rails, skid plates and front modular steel bumper

options:
remote start
connected NAV
hard top, MIC (no damage, no honey comb issue or anything else, all corners/edges in perfect condition)
sound deadening installed
front axle open diff
rear axle locking diff
floor liners
towing package
key-less entry keypad
roof rails with cross bars
factory paint protection film on front of hood and fenders

mods:
method wheels with BFG K02 285/70/17 (33" versus stock 32")
replaced standard wheel flares with Sasquatch flares to cover additional poke of wider BFG K02s
installed Diode Dynamics SAE approved amber Fog Light Bars which I use as running lights
installed ditch lights with GMRS antenna drivers side
installed LED cargo area lights to improve visibility during nighttime activity
installed GMRS radio with remote control panel, speaker under dash and MIC with controls and 2nd speaker (Wouxun KG 1000)
installed paint protection film on both sides/doors/fenders approx. 50% up from bottom to protect from road rash
installed wireless front facing camera (where factory installed cam is placed with Lux package) to connect with a Garmin device
installed Ford factory safe in rear cargo area floor
installed front hood lip protector (Aeroskin II) (appears to not only protect the hood, but also windshield!)
installed ceramic tint on side windows for UV/temperature control
all memorabilia including original window sticker, artwork, metal printed factory picture (original, not fake) etc. with stickers/badges

asking price:
I have a trade-in price negotiated, so this is simply the same, $ 54'000 firm. That dealer is going to resell with markup, so this may be attractive to a B6G member!

due to my trade-in date, I will only offer this until February 15th and I do reserve the right to sell before then or otherwise remove the offer before then.

Please, no communication on this thread unless a specific question about the vehicle. All purchase interest via private message to my user id
thanks for looking
Ford Bronco 2021 Black Diamond 4 Dr 20220301_100025

Ford Bronco 2021 Black Diamond 4 Dr 20220130_110223_LI
Ford Bronco 2021 Black Diamond 4 Dr 20220130_110237
Ford Bronco 2021 Black Diamond 4 Dr 20220130_110305_LI
Ford Bronco 2021 Black Diamond 4 Dr 20220301_095953
Ford Bronco 2021 Black Diamond 4 Dr 20220301_100025
Ford Bronco 2021 Black Diamond 4 Dr 20230125_161110
Sponsored

Last edited: