Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

To quote a famous and sometimes horrible web site. I think we need a banana for scale here.
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well ok ........ First, looks like the pic is from a Ford dealer, all the #1's in the posters above and what looks like an F-150 in the back round. Second R/C car is $69.95 retail. Third you are stating $500.

So my joke was ......that's a hell of an ADM. Additional Dealer Markup.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome. Now we can drive our little Bronco around until the big one comes in. I might have to take delivery of that asap. ??

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well ok ........ First, looks like the pic is from a Ford dealer, all the #1's in the posters above and what looks like an F-150 in the back round. Second R/C car is $69.95 retail. Third you are stating $500.

So my joke was ......that's a hell of an ADM. Additional Dealer Markup.
You are right. I took it to the dealer I made my reservation for my Badlands and asked my salesman if I could place them on the showroom floor for a photo. I wanted to meet the person I’ve been in communication with for my Bronco build. As far as price you can not buy online, they are sold out in my area and all of Los Angeles is out of stock. The $500 gets you free shipping (this thing is huge) But I know not everyone is getting orange ? on the Bronco they order so I will have it painted to the color of choice of the customer to match the one they will be driving off the lot. Either only the body or body and hardtop to match. The opportunity to have a 1/1 of their order.

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are right. I took it to the dealer I made my reservation for my Badlands and asked my salesman if I could place them on the showroom floor for a photo. I wanted to meet the person I’ve been in communication with for my Bronco build. As far as price you can not buy online, they are sold out in my area and all of Los Angeles is out of stock. The $500 gets you free shipping (this thing is huge) But I know not everyone is getting orange ? on the Bronco they order so I will have it painted to the color of choice of the customer to match the one they will be driving off the lot. Either only the body or body and hardtop to match. The opportunity to have a 1/1 of their order.
Same paint code from Ford and my local automotive paint shop that painted my chevelles will use automotive grade paint and will look better and last longer. If they want the orange they can take it as is.

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There were only two left... I bought one.

My dogs are going to have the time of their life chasing it... or hate me... not sure.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sold out for the 2021 model but there will be plenty of the 2022 model

just another joke.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@SasquashJP I'll see your "sold out" Bronco and raise you a limited production Permatex crawler. My guess is, it has way more articulation, aproach and departure angles than your Bronco.???

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco 1:8 RC found at Walmart 20200730_202916

Last edited:

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you were serious then:
$80 for the product & tax, + a generous $120 for paint and ship=$300 profit ?

If this was a joke then I missed it...

Sponsored

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sold out and includes shipping. What do you think a 1/1 to match your big bronco should cost? It’s a big item to ship and it will be professionally painted not a spray can but a body shop. Limited shipments as well and no stores hade re orders pending.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sold out for now but I'm sure they will force the uighurs to build more as we chat here in this forum.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We have a body shop at our shop $120 is generous. I could Line-X it for about 50 bucks. any color you want.

We Line-X people's Traxxas bodies that break and are tired of buying new ones. Line-x them and walla' no more breaking.

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have a body shop at our shop $120 is generous. I could Line-X it for about 50 bucks. any color you want.

We Line-X people's Traxxas bodies that break and are tired of buying new ones. Line-x them and walla' no more breaking.
So what would be a fair asking price?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So what would be a fair asking price?

You can ask anything you want. I'm sure some will take you up on it. I was just referring to how you keep saying it's sold out like they will only make a couple hundred of these things and then not make anymore. China only shipped out a few at first and I'm sure they have all their forced labor kids making them by the hundreds of thousands to send over on the next ship.
Sponsored