Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...or this was all one big scheme by Ford. “Leaked” pics, cropped to hide key aspects, only showing lower end models, and the leak “shut down” before we saw an entire truck or the front.
It would sure seem like it but they sure are going out of their way to stop a lot of them
Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Posted on a social media website, it hasn't been taken down

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yo I missed the 2dr pick anyone want to help a desperate man out ;)

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t believe y’all are hounding this guy like that, a scumbag?? I think not. This man just laid his job on the line, for us. He is a noble man indeed.
It’s honestly a decent leak. He didn’t give away too much. It almost seems like a deliberate Ford leak but I guess it’s not.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s honestly a decent leak. He didn’t give away too much. It almost seems like a deliberate Ford leak but I guess it’s not.
They seem to be VERY serious about hiding the front end and what's missing in these latest leaks???
Controlled leak and the Bronco freaks are losing their frickin' minds, which is just fueling the hystreia for their new product, while leaving much to still be revealed. total win for Ford.
..... well played FoMoCo.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Checked in last night and saw the pics, read up to page 8 and decided to finish in the morning. Now PUFF!!! everything is gone??? Maybe these really were true leak photos but with the Photoshop edits it makes it unclear if he were protecting someone or if it was truly an intentional leak to generate more buzz?

Since everyone has been clamouring for more info for a while at first I thought it was an intentional leak to feed our hunger, or, maybe the reveal is going to get delayed and this is a way to keep us natives from getting to restless. But, there are still four websites showing up with the info, and 23 pages of postings, now maybe this was not a media stunt, but it does make you wonder, all buzz is good buzz, right?

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There was nothing really new in those pics or at least nothing that hasn’t already been hinted at. Was just exciting to see the actual thing. I really don’t think this is anything but another controlled leak with the added dimension of corporate panic. For sure Ford knows you can’t erase the internet. Why make such a huge show of deleting something when BK could just post these anywhere.

Why not just remove the posts? Why the dramatic “Removed at the request of Ford”?

JLongDCC

Wildtrak
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX w/ Coyote 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pics and content have been removed by request of Ford.

To all users, please refrain from reposting any of the pictures in this or any thread going forward. Thank you for your understanding.
Getting too close....
The glimpse shared looked interesting for certain, hope the dang thing comes out soon though, my local dealerships are very hush hush, if they have any information at all they are not sharing....

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe the revel is going to mirror the events of last night and be a sort of docu-drama. Yesterday was a test run. “We need to contain this leak! We can’t let it spread! Shut down the thread! Shut it down now!” Chrispy may have been at the filming

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really hate to see someone lose their job over this... but rules are rules.

Shame on Kong if he was negligent in an agreement... with Ford or with a person that entrusted him.

However... I will say that it did nothing more then generate the needed buzz I was missing. May I have another toke please?
Sponsored