First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm still not entirely convinced that it's a swing gate. If you look closely... not that you should be... but IF you do... there are some beefy hinges that sort of stick out a bit. Almost like a tire carrier? Now I know BroncoKong said that it's a swing gate but maybe he was just talking about the tire itself? Who knows.

Really shows how pent up the demand for info on this thing is though. Some shitty pics and you're practically blowing up the entire internet.
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rumour is everyone in this thread is getting blacklisted and won’t be allowed to buy the Bronco until 2022
That’s actually when I was planning on it, so that’s ok. 2021 is for a Mach 1

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s got to be very difficult: the one concept image of the sloped back 4dr looks like the previous model of the 4Runner, the top off shots from last night do look sort of wrangler, and the front if done wrong could look FJ. I think a tailgate with swing out spare would be less “wrangler” than the swingate with integrated spare.

The two door did look very EB though. And we haven’t even seen the front or the top. I am guessing when we finally do, we’ll all be saying OMG it is a modern EB!!!
Well I’m still holding off on a new vehicle until I get a good look at this thing. So I haven’t given up hope. I do like Wranglers. Had one for a few years. Terrible Chrysler reliability pushed me to Ford. Maybe a Wrangler-ish Ford is exactly what I’ve been waiting for.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed and the little bits info he provided are even more promising. Here is what I got from following it last night.

- Hard top is removable and then there is a hidden soft top that comes up with the push of a button. There's a compartment in the back to store the windows.

- The entire top is removable

- Boxy/square design
I wonder about that earlier soft top button comment. If "push of a button" just meant the opening of some soft top storage compartment for manual install, or if some sort of motorized soft top? I am skeptical of the latter. Wrangler has a motorized "button" sort of top, but it's more of an integrated top that unfolds on the roof section only.

Sponsored

Corsair84

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love the people in this thread that bash on BroncoKong posting this stuff. It's his choice, it's his life, he shared stuff and almost everyone was more than happy to see leaked photos. No one knows where he got the photos so you can assume its from a friend or assume its from an alien, doing so just makes ya look dumb.

Now that ford is involved these white knights coming out saying he's a scumbag are hilarious. Okay mister go virtue signal somewhere else.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone able to pm me it, missed it
Administrator 'warned' me to stop sharing them, and since this appears to be the only site taking them down I guess I'll just direct you to twitter, the jlwranglerforum, blueovalforum, and a few others.

Despite protestations from Nickp about them getting taken down elsewhere too haven't seen it happen yet.

*shrug* I acquired them in good faith from a publicly viewable location so I have no problem sharing them.

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 4runner 1978 International Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HAPPY NOW? Lmao ✌ ENJOY GUYS. ILL BE BACK LATER WITH MORE INFO
I'm still not entirely convinced that it's a swing gate. If you look closely... not that you should be... but IF you do... there are some beefy hinges that sort of stick out a bit. Almost like a tire carrier? Now I know BroncoKong said that it's a swing gate but maybe he was just talking about the tire itself? Who knows.

Really shows how pent up the demand for info on this thing is though. Some shitty pics and you're practically blowing up the entire internet.
I think you could be onto something. The hinges are pretty small to support the large tail gate and possible 35 inch tires. I'm personally hoping its just a tire swing out with a normal truck like tailgate. Guess time will tell!

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't look through all 26 pages so sorry if this has been posted already..

(I removed the link. but do a search on youtube or the like to find it).

Last edited:

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love the people in this thread that bash on BroncoKong posting this stuff. It's his choice, it's his life, he shared stuff and almost everyone was more than happy to see leaked photos. No one knows where he got the photos so you can assume its from a friend or assume its from an alien, doing so just makes ya look dumb.

Now that ford is involved these white knights coming out saying he's a scumbag are hilarious. Okay mister go virtue signal somewhere else.
Exactly. Not one post protesting while it was happening. Everyone was repeatedly hitting refresh waiting for the next tidbit. I welcome any and all leaks, won't ruin anything for me. I've waited long enough and I'm ready to see it. When I see people say Ford is mad about this whole thing I'm just like:
Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! image

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Administrator 'warned' me to stop sharing them, and since this appears to be the only site taking them down I guess I'll just direct you to twitter, the jlwranglerforum, blueovalforum, and a few others.

Despite protestations from Nickp about them getting taken down elsewhere too haven't seen it happen yet.

*shrug* I acquired them in good faith from a publicly viewable location so I have no problem sharing them.
My post on the JL forum got removed, it was a direct upload and they took it down it was not a link.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! 1583507135585

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My post on the JL forum got removed, it was a direct upload and they took it down it was not a link.
All of mine are direct uploads. Not sure what that has to do with it. Been up for 10+ hours now. Including the tweets I fired directly @Ford and @mrlevine

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

I don't have a problem with the photos. Ford got rid of the Bronco and has taken so long to reveal a new version. I've literally gotten some gray hairs since the announcement of a Bronco return! A part of me still thinks the big reveal will occur April 1, when Ford announces this was all an elaborate hoax and no Bronco. ;)

But here is where I would have a problem with posting the photos. As a person who takes risks, my policy is: "Don't make my risk other peoples risk". The guy (BroncoKong) sharing those photos, if it's just his own risk then fine. But if he somehow got those photos from another person who was not ok with him posting, and put that person's job at risk or something of that nature, that would be highly uncool.
Sponsored