Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm aware.

If Ford is doing this...they wouldn't do it with barebones bullshit that's the opposite of inspiring. They'd leak a bigass hood cowl LOL
Half of the leaks we have seen already were of base models. They can show these now and and still have 'special' trims at the show to be 'new' exciting info. It totally fits the standard strategy.
Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm aware.

If Ford is doing this...they wouldn't do it with barebones bullshit that's the opposite of inspiring. They'd leak a bigass hood cowl LOL
I wonder if Ford will go ahead and reveal the Bronco for real now, it sounds like any actual event might've been delayed by the Corona virus scare and now with these less than flattering images showing the Bronco half-built, they might want to get ahead of the leaks and just release the best promotional material they have for it. I think that's happened with a few movie trailers, where if it gets camcorded the studios will just upload the real trailer ASAP to give people a better first impression.

Sponsored

Skifryan

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm gonna go with this being intentionally leaked if we don't see the front. That's where all the character is supposed to be. Saving it for the official reveal.

Reactions: BE_

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if Ford will go ahead and reveal the Bronco for real now, it sounds like any actual event might've been delayed by the Corona virus scare ...
The odds of a multimedia / online reveal seem to have gone up with travel etc. being curtailed. The Europeans are paving that path with the Geneva show getting cancelled by the govt. This Bronco ball is rolling and Ford can't / doesn't want it to slow down.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, I'm done smartassing this dude ......somebody else can step up and "run their mouth". LOL

BTW, regarding the rest of your secret pics, I held a "Secret" security clearance while I was enlisted .... in case you need somebody to hold on to them for awhile. ;)

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm gonna go with this being intentionally leaked if we don't see the front. That's where all the character is supposed to be. Saving it for the official reveal.
yea, 100% totally.

no way this is not a ford leak if we dont get grill pics.

... @BroncoKong

MardiGrasTexan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same here. I've been stuck on this thread since the beginning
No doubt. Wearing out the refresh. Now the wife is naked. I'm going to have to make some tough decisions moving forward tonight.
Sponsored