Sponsored

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow I can't believe I missed all the excitement last night. I just caught it on Jalopnik, here it is in case anyone missed it like me.

https://jalopnik.com/2021-ford-bronco-this-is-probably-its-rear-end-1842135201

Very happy with what I'm seeing so far. It looks like an old school Bronco just modernized. Some roomy wheel wells too. Come on Ford let it out of the bag already!!
Sponsored

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad that’s over.

few thoughts as I watched this unfold.

1) Nickp was spot on, BroncosDong was a scumbag. Insulting forum members, whining about how nobody believes him, bragging that he has plenty more to show and acting like a kid at recess with a bag of skittles that he will only share if we all kiss his ass. I honesty wanted no part of this whole thread while that was going on so I just watched.

2) From the first post (as it was posted) not how it was edited and thickend up by administration as the thread went along, it was VERY clear Ford was not aware or involved with the leak. The more this guy talked, it was totally obvious he was just some random dude with no marketing or social media skills whatsoever. Ford would never send a troll out who would insult members and be a smart ass like this dude was.

3)Those pictures were not taken first hand, he even claimed as much when he was asked about pacing out the length.
He received those pics most likel by a friend at Ford. That friend now is most likely walking into Ford only to be handled a dismissal letter. (Again, scumbag is a fitting description)

4) I want to see the Bronco as much as anybody, Do I want it revealed to me by a scumbag? Not really,
I would rather wait for an official release, than to have that tool reveal whatever other pictures he had.
I’m really glad the pictures he did give us we’re only a nice hint and not the money shot or top quality full reveal pics.

Honestly, getting anything from this guy felt dirty and almost made me fell like I should look away.
From what I did see, I’m pretty excited though.
The reveal is so close now, can’t wait!

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, late to the party here, had to look up the pics on google to see what you guys were talking about. I agree with the sentiments here that while this much needed buzz was cool it was a very unwise decision on the part of the employee/leaker. To think I thought I was riding the edge! wow! I'm just glad to see months of talking about "rumors" start to become months of talking about facts!

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m sure I’ll be in the minority here but I’m a little disappointed. It looks like a Ford Wrangler. I was hoping for something more than just a Jeep copy.

Sponsored

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone else remember when this happened with the Cherokee when it came back out a few years ago? Guy snuck some trail hawk pictures online before the reveal.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sure I’ll be in the minority here but I’m a little disappointed. It looks like a Ford Wrangler. I was hoping for something more than just a Jeep copy.
Well it being pretty bare and having the top off it’s hard to look too much different then a Jeep. Once it’s all together with a top and we see the front it will look much more unique and Bronco like

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’d have to agree... that your in the minority that is...

Anything boxy, with a roof off and roll bars is going to look like a Jeep without seeing the whole picture.
Doesn’t mean it will look anything like a Jeep though.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone able to pm me it, missed it

Sponsored

IV.f

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
...or this was all one big scheme by Ford. “Leaked” pics, cropped to hide key aspects, only showing lower end models, and the leak “shut down” before we saw an entire truck or the front.
I thought so too. But the two Instagram account that had the photos last night.. took them down this morning.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Brave enough is an open question. Broncokong said he saw the pictures. My guess is a buddy on the inside had pics taken in front of both models, he shared then with Broncokong, Broncokong was pissed when people called him out on the Internet, and the cropped images we got cropped “Buddy” out.

Hopefully “Buddy” still has a job.
Sponsored