wiggy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow I can't believe I missed all the excitement last night. I just caught it on Jalopnik, here it is in case anyone missed it like me.

https://jalopnik.com/2021-ford-bronco-this-is-probably-its-rear-end-1842135201

Very happy with what I'm seeing so far. It looks like an old school Bronco just modernized. Some roomy wheel wells too. Come on Ford let it out of the bag already!!
Agreed and the little bits info he provided are even more promising. Here is what I got from following it last night.

- Hard top is removable and then there is a hidden soft top that comes up with the push of a button. There's a compartment in the back to store the windows.

- The entire top is removable

- Boxy/square design
Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ty

Really can't post it here huh, was gonna be a dick
Yeah I saved them but don’t want to get this site in trouble. Seems they use this site for leaks for the most part

wiggy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m sure I’ll be in the minority here but I’m a little disappointed. It looks like a Ford Wrangler. I was hoping for something more than just a Jeep copy.
Not sure we can say that it's a Jeep copy yet. It seems to have different proportions, smaller and lower belt line maybe.

Yea sure it's boxy and has a swing gate and rear mounted spare but would you rather it be rounded?

I bet once the front is shown it will be very different looking than a Jeep.

Sponsored

townsleysj1

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was lucky enough to experience the frenzy of posts and pics yesterday. From my eye, it looked like a photo of a computer monitor. The resolution just has that look about it. So maybe whoever shared wasn't actually there and not in big trouble?

U725

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Roadster, R53 MC40 Mini Cooper S
There were 3. The first 2 were of the back angle, and those two were actually cropped from the same image, which forum member ynotbmester joined in a quick photoshop. And then there was photo 3, which was taken from the front side angle.

The first 2 pics was the 4 door.
The 3rd pic was the 2 door.

For anybody who reads this thread and missed the pics...they can, at the moment I type this sentence, be seen on an instagram page with a similar name to this forum..

Edit: oops just realized this wasnt the last post on the thread, just the last place i stopped reading. Yall have it covered lol

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m sure I’ll be in the minority here but I’m a little disappointed. It looks like a Ford Wrangler. I was hoping for something more than just a Jeep copy.
It’s got to be very difficult: the one concept image of the sloped back 4dr looks like the previous model of the 4Runner, the top off shots from last night do look sort of wrangler, and the front if done wrong could look FJ. I think a tailgate with swing out spare would be less “wrangler” than the swingate with integrated spare.

The two door did look very EB though. And we haven’t even seen the front or the top. I am guessing when we finally do, we’ll all be saying OMG it is a modern EB!!!

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone knocked on @BuckedOff-Road 's door yet? I'm anxiously awaiting to see what these new spy shots would do to his render.

Demondsol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cherokee
Looks good!..at least the rear does. Those flares took me a good few looks to appreciate the retro throwback styling.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Glad that’s over.

few thoughts as I watched this unfold.

1) Nickp was spot on, BroncosDong was a scumbag. Insulting forum members, whining about how nobody believes him, bragging that he has plenty more to show and acting like a kid at recess with a bag of skittles that he will only share if we all kiss his ass. I honesty wanted no part of this whole thread while that was going on so I just watched.

2) From the first post (as it was posted) not how it was edited and thickend up by administration as the thread went along, it was VERY clear Ford was not aware or involved with the leak. The more this guy talked, it was totally obvious he was just some random dude with no marketing or social media skills whatsoever. Ford would never send a troll out who would insult members and be a smart ass like this dude was.

3)Those pictures were not taken first hand, he even claimed as much when he was asked about pacing out the length.
He received those pics most likel by a friend at Ford. That friend now is most likely walking into Ford only to be handled a dismissal letter. (Again, scumbag is a fitting description)

4) I want to see the Bronco as much as anybody, Do I want it revealed to me by a scumbag? Not really,
I would rather wait for an official release, than to have that tool reveal whatever other pictures he had.
I’m really glad the pictures he did give us we’re only a nice hint and not the money shot or top quality full reveal pics.

Honestly, getting anything from this guy felt dirty and almost made me fell like I should look away.
From what I did see, I’m pretty excited though.
The reveal is so close now, can’t wait!
Right, I was excited the build up for the bronco was going perfect obviously until today and now it feel awesome but would of been even better with only the concepts as the slightest idea it was fun hoping and this took a lot of the guessing away like the tailgate, and the "oven" and the roll bar
Sponsored