Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds more like extortion than respect.

"I'm not going to invite you to my birthday party if you don't promise not to tell all the boys about what I did under the bleachers"

Considering that this site has clearly received 'press' packages of photos from Ford before, I would have to assume the message here was similar.

"No more candy for you if you tell daddy about mommies little secret"
I'm not necessarily convinced that is or has ever been the case, at least at the corporate level. But idk, its not really important anyway, we'll see everything soon
Sponsored

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Both Pictures are still in the Jalopnik article. I wonder why Ford hasn't sent them a take down request.
They may have, but Jalopnik doesn't traditionally listen to take down requests so it wouldn't matter.

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
they almost look like pictures of pictures to me. there's a strange rainbow effect in the rear shot.
He virtually said as much in one of his posts. Most likely a picture of a screen, but either way, not a first-generation original.

Reactions: BE_

Playboyshiredhand

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco, 2019 F150 FX4, 2015 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pics and content have been removed by request of Ford.

To all users, please refrain from reposting any of the pictures in this or any thread going forward. Thank you for your understanding.
Too late I have the pictures and they are all over Facebook and Instagram

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am almost willing to bet, ford is going to do another documentary, like the one for the GT, and the mustang. So it may be a picture of that footage. Just a thought.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2-tone paint confirmed!
Used car dealer in my region calls that "double dipped paint!" , and it just irritates the bejeezus outta me.
Sorry, had to vent that out there.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The quality very much looks (edit: looked..) like a video still to my eyes.
Yeah, I can agree with that idea.

Sponsored

Rustytuna

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Base
my theory is that BroncoKong, in his infinite wisdom, thought ford might be ok with it if he cropped out some major details.
What a silly notion. Could make sense. Now that Ford is well aware and upset, BroncoKing realized and went into hiding in fear. Otherwise why not release the full pic now.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford should just release it now. Leaving people staring at two crappy photos of this “epic” vehicle and forming potentially negative feelings about it, can affect future sales, potentially causing them to purchase a different vehicle.

I showed my wife the leaked pics and the first this she said was it looks like crap with those tiny tires. Not a good reaction.

Ford, show us what you got.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agreed and the little bits info he provided are even more promising. Here is what I got from following it last night.

- Hard top is removable and then there is a hidden soft top that comes up with the push of a button. There's a compartment in the back to store the windows.

- The entire top is removable

- Boxy/square design
You know, we were discussing how large the area over the sun visors seemed - what if that area houses a large retractable fabric top that slides back over the cabin when the roof is off?

Even though it is difficult to tell, there doesn't appear to be any hinges on the bottom of the "tailgate" so I would have to assume that unless the hinges were hidden, it is a swing gate, similar to Jeeps. Even though Jeep claims they strengthened the gate, one of the weak points of the new Jeep is still that if you want to add anything larger than a 35" tire (and still should for heavier 35s), you should change the tire carrier to one which includes stronger hinges. It's very likely that the Bronco may see the same thing or may see bumper mounted carriers.
You can see the side-mounted hinges on the swing gate in the photo.

Jeka

First Name
Jeka
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If those pics were taken on the production line, does it mean we can see Bronco deliveries sooner than the end of the year/early 2021? I assume they are doing last tweaking before the mass production.
I almost pulled the trigger on 2dr Rubicon last year, but decided to wait. Really want to enjoy this summer exploring local trails without a roof. If I get it in December - means another year for me. not sure if I will wait...
Sponsored