Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Conspiracy Theory :

JJMTuttle and Broncokong are the same person.

They both came here and dropped some inside info , then gave long time members some smartassery.

You heard it here first. There may be more to this also. Lol
Sponsored

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seems reasonable. I hope however it is that it doesn't take up any space when not being used. I'm hoping for more like grooves in the floor, and against the rear seats rather than an object with a physical shape
Yeah, I'm expecting something sorta like the 4th gen F-Bodies had in the trunk to hold the t-tops:
Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! 1583536245494

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! 1583536334527

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Conspiracy Theory :

They both came here and dropped some inside info , then gave long time members some smartassery.

I thought the same thing. Both had a similar "you don't believe me? Screw you..." Attitude.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They were very prominent considering the high angle of the image. Compared to a JL from a similar angle they were much more visible, but they might be a little bit longer too. I'd say the 'diameter' of the link was about the same

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! ThumbsUP

I haven't read all the way through the posts but, ā€¦ā€¦.. I think the arm is more visible because of the smaller wheel and tire(Bronco) and the larger wheel opening(Bronco) make it appear that way about the lower arm. We had a 4runner in the shop today and the rear lower control arm had a very similar mounting location and length to what I have seen from the Bronco. I think it is just the way it appears. IMO

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Conspiracy Theory :

9BC3C1D0-7206-4D26-9140-BACD0D378695.jpeg

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven't read all the way through the posts but, ā€¦ā€¦.. I think the arm is more visible because of the smaller wheel and tire(Bronco) and the larger wheel opening(Bronco) make it appear that way about the lower arm. We had a 4runner in the shop today and the rear lower control arm had a very similar mounting location and length to what I have seen from the Bronco. I think it is just the way it appears. IMO
If you look way back at one of the spy shot threads I showed the rear end to my buddy who builds jeeps for a living. He said the rear control arm looked like a combination of a JK and a 4Runner; in a good way. So this would make sense.

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Conspiracy Theory :

I loved the way he misspelled words to cover his tracks. The spelling and grammar was soe horendious itā€™s has toe Ben in 10 shenol.

Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems reasonable. I hope however it is that it doesn't take up any space when not being used. I'm hoping for more like grooves in the floor, and against the rear seats rather than an object with a physical shape
While I'm sure they have figured it out, I wonder about the stresses put on the doors while driving on road or off.

LMN8R

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Post #102 in this thread. Looks like a JK/JL Jeep swing gate in the patent drawing

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah, I'm expecting something sorta like the 4th gen F-Bodies had in the trunk to hold the t-tops:
The Fiero has a storage spot under the front trunk for the sunroof. (That was about it though)

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey guys,
Iā€™ve been stalking this forum for almost 2 years now and finally decided to make an account. Last night was crazy, thank you for a wild ride.
I wanted to comment on the ā€œovenā€ comment made by our lord and savior broncokong. I know the patent pictures show the doors being upright but what if they slid in ā€œLIKE AN OVENā€. So they slide in from the front. I feel like that would be a more efficient use of space, itā€™s more ergonomic, and it matched how an oven functions.
Am I crazy? Let the flogging begin.
not enough room in the 2-door for that setup
Sponsored