Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wanna configurator already so I can build what I want and figure out how long I'll be in debt xD
Sponsored

Bronco II

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Respect. Ford asked. Admin agreed.
I get that, but those pics are everywhere now.

Obviously not gonna push it, just was simply asking as the genies out of the bottle

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get that, but those pics are everywhere now.

Obviously not gonna push it, just was simply asking as the genies out of the bottle

I get that and I'm totally with you on that. A secret no more.

that said I come from a different generation that was taught respect and even if you don't agree with something or someone it doesn't mean you don't respect the rules. When this whole thingwas going on the other night I went for a cig break and when I returned I planned on save the pics …….

POOF !!! they were gone. hit refresh and caught a repost …… Bam !!! saved before it could get blocked. My use only when I need a fix I just pull up the pic and check it out. That was one crazy chain of events. but now they are everywhere. Just the way it is a lot of people don't have or were never taught respect they are just out for the 15 minutes of fame.

To be truth full with you The pics are not shocking its what I thought it would look like. Just like the front end It will look like the baja front end, fenders (not that much flare), hood bumper. I can picture it in my head. Just don't know how to make it in a render. For the record I think the line drawing is the closest.

Sorry jump around on topic.

sardog12

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2016 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You should've been there for the 80s, cars were full of decals and fake/non functional stuff all over them.
The saving grace is the aftermarket will take care of the areas Ford screws up or misses.
T hat's actually pretty funny because a buddy and I were talking yesterday about how the aftermarket is going to respond to the new bronco. I am very interested in seeing if they go the way that Jeep owners most often seem to be going lately with cheap Chinese crap, bad lifts, and the bro-truck look. I'm sure there will be spoke food products that come out after the release but you can't count on the aftermarket to makes anything but a buck.

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! 1583643156020

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

T hat's actually pretty funny because a buddy and I were talking yesterday about how the aftermarket is going to respond to the new bronco. I am very interested in seeing if they go the way that Jeep owners most often seem to be going lately with cheap Chinese crap, bad lifts, and the bro-truck look. I'm sure there will be spoke food products that come out after the release but you can't count on the aftermarket to makes anything but a buck.

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! 1583643156020
Yeah, I don’t get the angry grillz - why remove an icon for an comedic eyesore? It is also funny how many vehicles in the east have snorkels when they will never see a dessert to run, nor ford water above the frame rails.

Sponsored

Sunny Joe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mobiles
@Randy92Fox I am sad that my rear fender didn't make the final cut... :,( lol
I think that your latest rendering is pretty close to what I saw as a raw metal shell on the loading dock.
The uptick in the side panel near the mirror should be the same, and as visible, as the rear uptick behind the door.
The hood, for the most part, does not have any rise to it, but rather, the hood side upswoops play a bit more of a design role - similar to the 1960s model - with the main middle section of the hood being slightly lower and flatter than the render. There may be a rise towards the back middle of the hood for a blended scoop.
The character line/indention above the rocker panel that runs horizontal between the wheel wells looks very similar to what I remember. It MAY be slightly narrower in height by maybe a half-inch less than what the render shows, and it MAY be slightly lower on the side panel, which would put it slightly closer to the rocker panel.
There MAY be slightly less sheet metal between the front of the front wheel well and the headlight/grille. The render depicts a little more front overhang than I remember.
The wheel wells in the raw sheet metal shell had distinctive a groove(s) built-in to the steel that followed the contour of the wheel well, which created a metal wheel well lip that stood on its own. Now, whether that groove(s) will be covered with a small plastic lip or larger plastic fender on different trim levels is yet to be seen. The sheet metal did have those grooves in it, and if I remember correctly, there was one deeper groove that defined the protruding metal lip, and another shallower groove that was just above the deeper groove which softened the wheel well look a bit as it blended back into the side panel. So, a double groove around the wheel wells, one deeper and one shallower.
I do seem to remember the slight fastback look to the "C"-pillar in the actual sheet metal that you have depicted. Now, whether that ends up in the final production - and to what extent - is yet to be seen.
Your latest rendering is basically what my memory tells me that I saw, except for the few small differences listed above.

Last edited:

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Sunny Joe thanks for the reply, I tried to go for accuracy with that render. If we weren't so (potentially) close to the Reveal, I would fix those cosmetic issues. It would be my luck that I'd spend hours improving this photo, only to have the reveal happen the same day. Just excited to see what Ford has promised us. Thanks for your contributions to the leaked information that gave us something to grasp onto!

Bronco II

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wranglers are ok but that grill is to cartoonish

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think that your latest rendering is pretty close to what I saw as a raw metal shell on the loading dock.
The uptick in the side panel near the mirror should be the same, and as visible, as the rear uptick behind the door.
The hood, for the most part, does not have any rise to it, but rather, the hood side upswoops play a bit more of a design role - similar to the 1960s model - with the main middle section of the hood being slightly lower and flatter than the render. There may be a rise towards the back middle of the hood for a blended scoop.
The character line/indention above the rocker panel that runs horizontal between the wheel wells looks very similar to what I remember. It MAY be slightly narrower in height by maybe a half-inch less than what the render shows, and it MAY be slightly lower on the side panel, which would put it slightly closer to the rocker panel.
There MAY be slightly less sheet metal between the front of the front wheel well and the headlight/grille. The render depicts a little more front overhang than I remember.
The wheel wells in the raw sheet metal shell had distinctive a groove(s) built-in to the steel that followed the contour of the wheel well, which created a metal wheel well lip that stood on its own. Now, whether that groove(s) will be covered with a small plastic lip or larger plastic fender on different trim levels is yet to be seen. The sheet metal did have those grooves in it, and if I remember correctly, there was one deeper groove that defined the protruding metal lip, and another shallower groove that was just above the deeper groove which softened the wheel well look a bit as it blended back into the side panel. So, a double groove around the wheel wells, one deeper and one shallower.
I do seem to remember the slight fastback look to the "C"-pillar in the actual sheet metal that you have depicted. Now, whether that ends up in the final production - and to what extent - is yet to be seen.
Your latest rendering is basically what my memory tells me that I saw, except for the few small differences listed above.
I see two distinct possibilities here:

1. Sunny Joe was raised on a steady diet of ginseng-infused ginkgo biloba, and has eidetic (total recall) memory of a months-ago short, casual encounter of a roughly-formed Bronco. OR

2. There is a Ford staffer posting information of the forum under perhaps a dozen different names. Sometimes correct info to fan member's enthusiasm, ond other times mis-information to confuse Ford's competition.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

2. There is a Ford staffer posting information of the forum under perhaps a dozen different names. Sometimes correct info to fan member's enthusiasm, ond other times mis-information to confuse Ford's competition.
Exactly, I think you hit the nail on the head!!!
Sponsored