First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
DAMNIT, OF COURSE WHEN I TAKE AN EXTENDED WEEKEND FROM WORK AND DONT SPEND TIME ON THE COMPUTER, IT GETS LEAKED! :mad:

Anyone wanna PM me saved copies?
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Back to the topic of pizza....

I prefer it with Provel cheese instead of mozzarella. It's a St. Louis thing and it is delicious.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I'm glad I had shit to to today, this looks frustrating

Which is better: pie or cake.

Discuss.
Pie is superior because it covers a much wider gamut of flavor profiles. Sweet, savory, sour, even salty.

When you try to make a savory meat cake, it is no longer cake and is instead called "loaf", but a meat pie is still a meat pie.

And someone claimed cake was superior because it could have frosting ... just put frosting on your pies, don't let others limit your joy ... and it will still be pie.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha-Ha!
Trust me.
I'm just a professional truck driver, but I did see the raw sheet metal shell. It was a quick 5 minute walk-around with an engineer and hilo driver watching my every move. I had to talk and walk at the same time, which limited my ability to zero in on details. My mind was racing...

*Remember, I NAILED the size and shape of the tail light housing to a "t": "... a chunky housing the size of a 7" tablet that was maybe 5" in width and 8" in height, possibly a little wider and a little taller".
That should be enough to convince you that I saw it.
The reason I remember it reasonably well, is because FoMoCo is a VERY important aspect of my life, and I've owned a number of new Ford products including a recently purchased 2019 F-150 Short-Box, and when you add it all up I've spent hours researching the length, width, and height of various vehicles for various reasons. I've owned 3 Rangers, a 2006 Escape, and now a 2019 F-150, so you know that I live in that SUV/Truck World. I've been following along. A new Bronco or Bronco Sport is in my future... Time will tell...
You were being watched like a hawk and no one said “why are you walking like you are getting checked for a DUI”

kdm_42089

Black Diamond
First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Back to the topic of pizza....

I prefer it with Provel cheese instead of mozzarella. It's a St. Louis thing and it is delicious.
Imo's is legit

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha-Ha!
Trust me.
I'm just a professional truck driver, but I did see the raw sheet metal shell. It was a quick 5 minute walk-around with an engineer and hilo driver watching my every move. I had to talk and walk at the same time, which limited my ability to zero in on details. My mind was racing...

*Remember, I NAILED the size and shape of the tail light housing to a "t": "... a chunky housing the size of a 7" tablet that was maybe 5" in width and 8" in height, possibly a little wider and a little taller".
That should be enough to convince you that I saw it.
The reason I remember it reasonably well, is because FoMoCo is a VERY important aspect of my life, and I've owned a number of new Ford products including a recently purchased 2019 F-150 Short-Box, and when you add it all up I've spent hours researching the length, width, and height of various vehicles for various reasons. I've owned 3 Rangers, a 2006 Escape, and now a 2019 F-150, so you know that I live in that SUV/Truck World. I've been following along. A new Bronco or Bronco Sport is in my future... Time will tell...
Wasn’t the taillight on the BroncoR pretty much the same, and conform to be pretty much production. Not hard to nail that aspect.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does it make a difference if it's wrapped in a slice of bread or a purpose made "hot dog bun"?
A quality hotdog comes with toppings and a purpose made bun. That said...I grew up with cheap as can be franks and used a white bread slice as the bun.