Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's Beautiful, damn I wish I still had my FJ. Do you want to trade it for a built 2014 JK with only 29k miles? :)
I wish, but that's from bing
Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s how they should have made the FJ. Wtf is so hard about a removable top manual transmission 4x4? Toyota, Chevy, International, Ford, Jeep all had them at one point.

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That’s how they should have made the FJ. Wtf is so hard about a removable top manual transmission 4x4? Toyota, Chevy, International, Ford, Jeep all had them at one point.
Safety requirements. They all had them when people were allowed to ride around with no roll protection and a lapbelt.

9ST1OKjyphPJuE3En5mJ9hA_xI9wOJw8niuxeW0KE65cN3vxQV.jpg

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Safety requirements. They all had them when people were allowed to ride around with no roll protection and a lapbelt.

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! 9ST1OKjyphPJuE3En5mJ9hA_xI9wOJw8niuxeW0KE65cN3vxQV
jeep still makes em’ and now Ford coming back in the game. A removable top manual 4Runner! Hell yeah. Bring it back

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
jeep still makes em’ and now Ford coming back in the game. A removable top manual 4Runner! Hell yeah. Bring it back
Jeep stayed in it and the gamble paid off by being the only game in town.
Jeep QC is poo, been waiting for a Bronco or 'real' FJ/4Runner for a long time.

Sponsored

Randy H.

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep JK, 1965 Corvair corsa, 2015 RAM
Jeep stayed in it and the gamble paid off by being the only game in town.
Jeep QC is poo, been waiting for a Bronco or 'real' FJ/4Runner for a long time.
The FJ was the real deal, and just as good as the Jeep Rubicon in the tests they had. The FJ lost points because of visibility issues.

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The FJ was the real deal, and just as good as the Jeep Rubicon in the tests they had. The FJ lost points because of visibility issues.
No argument. But I did not buy one because, "no removable top".
I did not buy a Jeep because, "bad QC".

If Bronco was not on the way I would lease a Jeep for the next 3 years to have a fun vehicle for my teens to experience. Then give it back at the end. May still Lease the Bronco to avoid owning the "first year production run blues" for 10 years.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If Bronco was not on the way I would lease a Jeep for the next 3 years to have a fun vehicle for my teens to experience. Then give it back at the end. May still Lease the Bronco to avoid owning the "first year production run blues" for 10 years.
Yeah, this plus the auto industry is in such a change pattern. If the Bronco gets delayed to 2022, I am probably leasing a JT (how bad can 3 years under warranty and no rugged off-roading be?) and waiting to let the Bronco mature / pricing level out and maybe the hybrid come along.

Randy H.

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep JK, 1965 Corvair corsa, 2015 RAM

I put a half soft top on my JK. Waaay better than the two piece hard top. It takes 2 seconds to open or close, while in the drivers seat.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I put a half soft top on my JK. Waaay better than the two piece hard top. It takes 2 seconds to open or close, while in the drivers seat.
I was talking to a guy with a Gladiator/he had one of those freedom panel soft tops and loves it too. Next vehicle ...

Sponsored

SnrPhnx

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Eruption Green OBX 314A 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As long as COVID doesn’t affect Job 1, I’m fine. If I sniff authentic news that Bronco production and delivery to dealer/customer orders has slipped into 2Q2021, I’m probably going to pull the trigger on another Mustang as a stopgap and look at Bronco after initial model year has cycled. Bronco is Plan A, but with incentives and financing options, I’m formulating Plan B.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Some amazing renders from the group here. I love the 2 door but looks like no trunk a shame. Probably go with the 4 door but am going to test drive both....

SnrPhnx

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Eruption Green OBX 314A 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some amazing renders from the group here. I love the 2 door but looks like no trunk a shame. Probably go with the 4 door but am going to test drive both....
I heard that the back seat will be foldable/removable in the 2-door. You know, and it has retracting wings and functions as a submarine, etc.
Sponsored