First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First, love my soft top bronco. Houston Texas owner and picked it up 12/1/2021. I have had the top up may be 3 times. Raining this weekend so I went to put on back and side windows. Back fine. Sides fine until last step- sliding seam in slot near back. It literally looks like it shrunk. About 1/2 inch short. Did not put up wet or cold and when off I store in plastic bag to keep clean. In a garage. Ideas? Fixes?
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It didn't shrink, or if it did it couldn't have been that much.

Remember the side window has two sections of bottom tracks that both have to slide in, sometimes the one towards the front. of the vehicle doesn't seat right.

Past that, the OTHER side of the side window rear slot connection is the rear window corner bracket. Every time I have an issue on my side window, its because my rear window corner bracket isn't quite where its supposed to be.

OP
OP

Bronco Clay

Outer Banks
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! Yes installed window and sides correctly. Watched videos, etc. Garaged. it just literally comes up short and previously was not. But found a work around to “stretch”. Lifted the back access, which gave enough room for me to slide it in. Then lowered back access and it is now real snug. So going to leave in place for several days and see if it remains an issue! Thanks for all posts as we all work thru any 1st production issues (self inflicted or otherwise).

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stuff shrinks when it's cold. :oops:

Similar to tonneau covers on trucks. I used to put the cover on as best I could if it was cold, then put a small propane heater in the bed and close the tail gate for a few minutes, it would snap right in after that.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco 4 Door Soft Top Shrinks? 1642132846729
Sponsored