First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is the full A/Z Plan pricing for the 2021 Bronco for each trim (excluding First Edition)

2021-bronco-qualifies-axz-pricing-plan.jpg

For those not familiar with A/Z plan, here's the qualifications:

An eligible Ford employee (A-Plan) or retiree/surviving spouse (Z-Plan) may generate up to four (4) PINs per calendar year to be used toward the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for them or their eligible family members as noted below:
  • All active full-time hourly employees and regular salaried employees, beginning with their date of hire.
  • All hourly retirees receiving a normal, early (regular or special) or disability retirement benefit, as long as any medical benefits are being received.
  • Salaried retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, including salaried employees who terminate between the ages of 50-55 and who are eligible to receive certain deferred retirement benefits, are eligible while they are receiving benefits.
  • Surviving spouses of employees who died while actively employed and surviving spouses of retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, or who are receiving benefits under the Ford-UAW Retirement Plan.
  • All U.S. Temporary Part-Time employees (TPTs) are eligible for A-Plan in the U.S.
  • Employees on an approved leave of absence, for the duration of the leave or until expiration of any medical benefits.
  • Employees on layoff, for the first 12 months of the layoff.
  • Employees taking a separation package, complete details on their AXZ-Plan privileges are included in their separation packet.
  • All regular part-time hourly and salaried employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits.
  • Deferred Vested Retirees while they are receiving a Ford pension check.
  • Members of the immediate family of the above. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the employee or retiree:
    • Spouse
    • Parents
    • Spouse's parents
    • Grandparents
    • Spouse's grandparents
    • Sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children)
    • Grandchildren
    • Brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step)
    • Same-sex domestic partners of eligible active employees*
    • Immediate family members of eligible same-sex domestic partners*
    • Employees of approved subsidiary companies and approved affiliated companies as eligibility is defined at the time of approval.
    • When both the employee/retiree and his/her spouse are deceased, the surviving family members are no longer eligible.
Thank you for the information. Would it be possible to get the same information for the 4 door models as well?
Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes..the higher the MSRP,the more money saved...is there any A/Z pricing with the options..

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes..the higher the MSRP,the more money saved...is there any A/Z pricing with the options..
Just the base pricing is listed on the A/Z portal.
You would need to login to the portl and go to B&P to add all the options you want.
The main Ford site will recognize that you are logged into the A/Z site and all of the pricing is adjusted in the B&P.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My build was a 4dr badlands with lux, squatch, 2.7 etc....MSRP was 58995 and A/Z was 54494. That should give you more of an idea at least...came out to just over 56k with delivery/taxes etc

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A/Z Plan Base Prices for 4 Doors. I just copied them down and made the chart
BaseBig BendBlack DiamondOuter BanksBadlandsWildtrackFirst Edition
$31,607$33,775$35,874$38,555$41,451$45,958$61,605

Sponsored

ky.longshot

Badlands
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do I log into the Ford A/Z plan portal, and what info do they need ?

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is from my build, maybe it will give you an idea of the plan price differences.
B2AFB75C-4CFC-4ED6-9A25-27B70E3BA3A0.jpeg
I also get Z plan. My build was a BL2.7/Squatch with high package, 333A. Total was just under $59k z plan pricing was middle $54k.
Dealer said the more expensive truck you buy the larger your discount will be. Have no way of verifying that info.
I seemed to know more about the Bronco than he did. He only cared about options I wanted, plugged the info in with corresponding codes. He wouldn’t comment on any questions stating that they, the dealerships just don’t know enough to answer questions about much.

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm a Ford retiree. I don't believe you can get access to this website. A-Plan is for current employees and Z-Plan is for retirees. Same discount for both. X-Plan or "Friends & Neighbors" pricing is obviously more than AZ pricing, and in my experience anyone walking into a dealer can probably get this price or better. I always tell people to go into the dealer, get their best price, then ask if it would be cheaper with X-Plan.

People who fall into the A/Z category are considered "sponsors" and can get (4) A/Z Plan Pins or (4) X-Plan Pins per year.

grtharris

Outer Banks
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 4dr, 2008 Mustang GT CS (Wife's), MH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Build and Price for A/Z is not working correctly. I noticed my OBX build price was about $350 from what I had calculated using the dealer wholesale/w hold back. Then just for grins I added the winch ($2500) to my build and the total price when down $150????
Adding up my options our more the the total options listed in the summary.

Sponsored

KGRoberts

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build was a 4dr badlands with lux, squatch, 2.7 etc....MSRP was 58995 and A/Z was 54494. That should give you more of an idea at least...came out to just over 56k with delivery/taxes etc
Pretty good deal!!

Last edited:

Coldsteele

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2007 suburban, 2008 suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I qualify for the D plan as a family member, is there a way I can calculate my total cost?

Lrenz66

Black Diamond
First Name
Lorenzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 f250, 1967 mustang gt, 2014 f350, 2017 gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond