Badlands

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk, ‘05 LJ, ‘17 F150 3.5 Screw
Bronco
Badlands
Tow packages usually include transmission/oil cooler line, bigger alternator, camera angle, and labor. So maybe thats in the package vrs just the hitch.
Yeah but ford has not specified that at all. Only thing they said was it only included the receiver and 7-pin wiring/plug. No mention of additional items like my jeep and truck has on their tow packages.

AMK610

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Bronco
Badlands
Man...I am a cunt hair away from ordering a 21 Rubicon myself. Deal is pretty good and kinks are worked out as far as 37's and lifts.
Yeah dude. Drove a manuel the other day and loved it, getting a 3% below invoice deal on a custom order and getting above kbb on my trade. This deal won’t happen with ferd!!

JohnMcClane

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Bronco
Badlands
Pretty awesome to see this huge list of accessories, this time 2022 we’ll be swimming in aftermarket options.

Is this stuff we’d be able to use our Ford pass points on or do we have to use those at the dealership?

Mad Martigan

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Explorer, Commander, Wrangler
Bronco
First Edition
I don’t understand why with all of the late availability items why the tailgate couldn’t have been also late availability?? I know I’m just whining but my Bronco will most likely delayed due to late availability black seats and mid top it would be nice to be able to order the tailgate now.

395N

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL 2DR incoming..
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah dude. Drove a manuel the other day and loved it, getting a 3% below invoice deal on a custom order and getting above kbb on my trade. This deal won’t happen with ferd!!
Yep..I am looking at 4% under invoice.

Frankly I am not sure what to make of BN being the voice of Ford. It put's me off (but then again so does the still buggy B&P by Ford), perhaps that's just the way marketing is done these days. I wish Ford would come out and say what the offered lift will entail and what size tires it will warranty so I can make an informed buying decision. I don't mind waiting, that's fine...but I want to know what I am waiting for.

North7

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting how formal this document is, but they use the term "granny gear".
We have discussed this a number of times, granny gear is the term that has been used for decades. Someone came along and thought they should call it crawl gear, its the same thing.

Reactions: RG7

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Bronco
Badlands
Just for me, not telling anyone what to do here....

My experience with buying new motorcycles over the last 20 years or so has taught me, ride it stock for awhile, and see what ya need. I've wasted a ton of money buying bikes and going nuts with the accessory catalogs and after market do-dads sitting in the showroom just because I could.

At the end of the day.... FOR ME, I'm gonna get my truck and add to it over time as I find things that I need.

Just sayin' for me, that's the way I'm gonna play it.

I have done the same; ride for a bit, see what needs to be done and what is a want. I still end up changing things, but I prioritize it a bit better...

North7

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

If im not mistaken, bushwacker flares that ive seen on jeeps and trucks (mainly chevys) all have the stupid bolt heads showing and clearly look aftermarket.
Bronco and Jeep attachment points are complelty different so they should look different. Its possible Bushwacker makes the stock Bronco fender flares.

Rogues Gambit

Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs