JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All the accessories I want are late availability or not on the sheet (picatinny rail, slide out tailgate) ??
Someone said in the past the the BYOD accessory rail is a lux item, even though it has not been listed as part of that option group. I would anticipate that there will be a knock off for that item provided the plate on the dash can accept the mounting (i.e., a blank plate versus a screw plate).
Sponsored

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Woah, so we can theoretically get a base model, get the upgrade front and rear axles installed from the factory for $700?? Way cheaper than Sasquatch, I’d get my own aftermarket lift. Of course this comes out literally the day before I’m going to order a rubicon LOL decisions
I would be shocked if factory installed. More like a dealer installed option which will be much pricier than just going sasquatch.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's all good until someone bumps into you and then tries to claim you backed into them. I like having the front and rear coverage. Will still probably do my own install, though I think it'll be harder without a headliner to hide wiring like my Escape has.
Go through the side panels and along the side wall?

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone said in the past the the BYOD accessory rail is a lux item, even though it has not been listed as part of that option group. I would anticipate that there will be a knock off for that item provided the plate on the dash can accept the mounting (i.e., a blank plate versus a screw plate).
I won’t be shamed to get a DIY pictanny rail from a local fabricator. Add a little spray paint and I’m set.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Surprised that the Ford Performance diff cover is not listed.....unless I missed it.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are you saying all these items can be ordered from factory and installed there without dealer labor charges? I’m not sure ?
On the top right corner of each page: Note: All Pricing subject to change without notice. Pricing DOES NOT include install.

Earlier, I believe Ford said the options pricing did include install, so who knows?

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Earlier, I believe Ford said the options pricing did include install, so who knows?
They did from what I eve remember hearing/reading previously.

But even on b&p they have items that state “dealer accessory prices do not include installation”??. Maybe it will come down to preorder dealer discussions.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Accessories List + Pricing & Part Numbers [PDF] 4692B5A7-8F3D-4404-A63C-E3103F57FA73

Reactions: sjp

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's all good until someone bumps into you and then tries to claim you backed into them. I like having the front and rear coverage. Will still probably do my own install, though I think it'll be harder without a headliner to hide wiring like my Escape has.
A forward facing camera would show that you weren't backing up and disprove their claim. I really don't see the need for a rear view camera other than for entertainment purposes if you happen to catch an accident behind you.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing the additional gearing ratio and Ford Performance Lift (but no 37s option?) I'm considering getting and slapping on 37s. My only question is, aside from ride quality am I sacrificing much going from my original plan of 35s to 37s?

Would you suggest I test drive a Jeep with 37s before committing to this?

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering what brand the recovery boards are, especially since they listed a brand for most accessories but not these. If they're Maxtrax, that's a decent price.

kmichalak

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone seen any part numbers off the shocks? I keep hoping that someone out there has a match for them. Need OEM Numbers to match though.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone seen any part numbers off the shocks? I keep hoping that someone out there has a match for them. Need OEM Numbers to match though.
I'm sure there will eventually be matching products on the Bilstein page.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it’s a lux item I’d be ecstatic!
Sponsored