First Name
chachi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There is wording in the Accessories section of B&P that indicates that installation costs are not included in the listed accessory cost for dealer installs. May be good to include during the super fun negotiation phase ;)

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Accessories List + Pricing & Part Numbers [PDF] 358AB414-A148-4ED7-A453-EF38AC49AD75

RiseAbove

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping for the wireless charging pad option since I’m not going up to the Lux package...

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is wording in the Accessories section of B&P that indicates that installation costs are not included in the listed accessory cost for dealer installs. May be good to include during the super fun negotiation phase ;)

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Accessories List + Pricing & Part Numbers [PDF] 358AB414-A148-4ED7-A453-EF38AC49AD75
I was under the impression dealer installation included in the DIOs was one of the big things Ford touted. Well guess it's another wait and see.

Sponsored

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not seeing it anywhere, is there an accessory to change the color of the bucking Bronco on the back of the Bronco? Not a fan of chrome or silver

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I suppose that Ranger Bronco Dealer Channel Wheels are another wheel option. $1299 for a set of 5 - not sure what else it could be.

A pic would be nice. And maybe wheel size.
I put that part number in google and the rims that came up with the matching number looked like the BD steelies.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A forward facing camera would show that you weren't backing up and disprove their claim. I really don't see the need for a rear view camera other than for entertainment purposes if you happen to catch an accident behind you.
I disagree. I have dashcams in two of my vehicles, both with front and rear cameras. The software links the two video files so you can easily switch between front and rear while watching the timeline. You are right about being rear ended and it being there fault but wouldn't you like to catch them with true video. Would be an easy open and shut claim.

But nevermind that advantage. Even better is that the rearview camera is more handy in other ways. You would be surprised at what you catch going on behind you, especially since the rear camera catches the "front" of people and not the back like a front camera does. I sometimes go back after an incident and see what the driver did after he got behind me. Very telling and worth the price of admission. But even that isn't the best use of a rear view camera...

The real advantage is when you are not driving but in park mode. Most of these dash cams have a security feature that captures movement or impacts will parked. With a wide angle front and rear camera you have (almost) full coverage around your car. A lot of wood be thieves or folks that enjoy property damage will strike from the back and not the front (I bet it's at least 50% ;). Front and rear are also good for maintenance work to make sure they do what they say they do. Not all work is done from the front and I have watched where the manager or other workers are up to no good shenanigans from behind the camera. Personally, the rear is just as useful as the front for me, which is why I bought both when I got my second unit for another car. Of course, that is just my real world opinion...

Sponsored

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guess the dash accessory [picatinny] rail isn't coming out until '22 or beyond.

OvrLnd99

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2022 BMW Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have read through all of this, but may have missed it. I wish they had on this accessories list options to change out interior trim pieces that have the trim specific color on them. Like the handles and vent trim pieces. Did I miss that??

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I disagree. I have dashcams in two of my vehicles, both with front and rear cameras. The software links the two video files so you can easily switch between front and rear while watching the timeline. You are right about being rear ended and it being there fault but wouldn't you like to catch them with true video. Would be an easy open and shut claim.

But nevermind that advantage. Even better is that the rearview camera is more handy in other ways. You would be surprised at what you catch going on behind you, especially since the rear camera catches the "front" of people and not the back like a front camera does. I sometimes go back after an incident and see what the driver did after he got behind me. Very telling and worth the price of admission. But even that isn't the best use of a rear view camera...

The real advantage is when you are not driving but in park mode. Most of these dash cams have a security feature that captures movement or impacts will parked. With a wide angle front and rear camera you have (almost) full coverage around your car. A lot of wood be thieves or folks that enjoy property damage will strike from the back and not the front (I bet it's at least 50% ;). Front and rear are also good for maintenance work to make sure they do what they say they do. Not all work is done from the front and I have watched where the manager or other workers are up to no good shenanigans from behind the camera. Personally, the rear is just as useful as the front for me, which is why I bought both when I got my second unit for another car. Of course, that is just my real world opinion...
It appears you just value it differently. What I call frivolous entertainment value you call "very telling and worth the price of admission". A rear camera doesn't help you in a rear end collision any more than the forward facing camera, it just gives you a good video to show people, i.e. entertainment.

You do make a point that it could be useful regarding maintenance work but I generally buy very reliable vehicles that just need standard maintenance so I see little value in that. As for damage, I've had my passenger side window smashed twice by thieves, they seem to show up just fine on my forward forward facing camera both times (not that it mattered since the police didn't catch either guy).

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It appears you just value it differently. What I call frivolous entertainment value you call "very telling and worth the price of admission". A rear camera doesn't help you in a rear end collision any more than the forward facing camera, it just gives you a good video to show people, i.e. entertainment.

You do make a point that it could be useful regarding maintenance work but I generally buy very reliable vehicles that just need standard maintenance so I see little value in that. As for damage, I've had my passenger side window smashed twice by thieves, they seem to show up just fine on my forward forward facing camera both times (not that it mattered since the police didn't catch either guy).

Y'all must park your vehicles in more entertaining places than I do. About all I would get from it is a cow sticking it's tongue 6 inches up it's nose, over and over, then licking my vehicle. While entertaining the first 100 times you see it, it does lose value over time.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y'all must park your vehicles in more entertaining places than I do. About all I would get from it is a cow sticking it's tongue 6 inches up it's nose, over and over, then licking my vehicle. While entertaining the first 100 times you see it, it does lose value over time.
I wouldn't call it a more entertaining place, but maybe more eventful. I'd rather see cows than the stupid shit I do capture on my dashcam.
Sponsored