Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Google the part numbers. 25% off all over.
I have done this to several, especially the winch....nothing shows up. Dealer can't even get them to come up in their system.
Sponsored

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone ordered, and picked any of these items? Such as painted tow hooks, rear area vault, door jamb plates, etc? Or is this only available later, and not at initial order?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered my Bronco today but most of these accessories CANNOT be ordered. Not in my case but they were supposed to be orderable with your order, bundled, so you could finance them. Parts Department said they cannot order them. Do we know when these items can be ordered? The deal was also for some of the accessories, if ordered with the Bronco, Ford would pay the Dealer to install them.

Sponsored

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So whenever I do order my Bronco these are the DIO accessories I will be looking at off of this list. Some I will be Inquiring as to how much install would be...

Remote start 2 button/2 way
Spare tire cover (dont know which yet)
Rotopax mount (depending on where it mounts)
Table for swing gate
Molle bags
Molle grate system for swing gate (depending on how it will work with the table)
Door storage bags (for 2 door)
Molle straps
hitch plug (bronco logo)
2021 bronco windshield banner, silver (if I get a 2021 that is)
Step bars, 3 door

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered my First Edition at my dealer today. None of the accessories I wanted could be ordered (gate table, tube doors, side steps, lights, etc.). I was told I will be able to order them upon my Bronco being delivered and then have to take it back for the install. So much for the idea that I wouldn't have to pay for the installation.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So whenever I do order my Bronco these are the DIO accessories I will be looking at off of this list. Some I will be Inquiring as to how much install would be...

Rotopax mount (depending on where it mounts)
I wish they'd make this more clear, but I'm pretty sure the Rotopax mounts are for the Yakima Lock N Load. So to mount them, you'd need the roof rack with cross rails, as well as the Yakima platform.
Table for swing gate
Molle grate system for swing gate (depending on how it will work with the table)
I think those are either/or but IIRC the table has a MOLLE grid on it.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish they'd make this more clear, but I'm pretty sure the Rotopax mounts are for the Yakima Lock N Load. So to mount them, you'd need the roof rack with cross rails, as well as the Yakima platform.
I think those are either/or but IIRC the table has a MOLLE grid on it.

This is very much a good news/bad news response.... Thanks lol

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer's accessories guy didn't even know about this list! He gave me a Sport catalog saying "most of these will have similar versions in the Bronco.
My sales guy seemed stunned when I showed him the list and said "This is the list Bronco6G shared"

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
SOMETHING I JUST SAW, UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF PAGE 1: "Pricing does not include install". FORD stated clearly that if you ordered accessories at the time you ordered your Bronco that FORD would pay to the dealer the installation costs. (which is why many believed some things were priced higher to begin with) Has this been rescinded???
I think people inferred that, but I never have seen that in writing. I believe it is a B6G myth...

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

bhornberger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have done this to several, especially the winch....nothing shows up. Dealer can't even get them to come up in their system.
My dealer called me this morning to tell me that Ford had adjusted the ordering tool and now more accessories are showing up in the system. Didn’t ask if it was all of them or just a subset.

When I had ordered on 1/20 there were a few things like the Bronco “66” tire cover but not the Bimimi Mesh Top or the 2-Door Garage Storage Bags.

Said I can come in before the March deadline and they will adjust the build. Figured I have time and more details might come out - pictures are worth a thousand words. I have no problems with taking a chance on a 100-200$ accessory sight unseen but after that, need to show me :)

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

anything new about this list? I am particularly interested in a line item on sheet 3 ..... midway down sheet 3 there are 2 items mentioned as "Full roof retractable twill soft top" for 2dr or 4dr at $2229 ea.!!!
very curious as to what this is and why its more expensive than a painted modular hard top??!!
Sponsored