First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
“Perimeter Alarm System” - does anyone know how this is different from the mundane alarms found on everyday cars? What I envision would cost way more than the $207 they are asking.

I did walk up to a Tesla once to peek inside... as I approached the car sort of came alive as to give me a warning... pretty cool,
I think this alarm goes off if someone touches the car or if someone reaches into your car if you leave it open. Kinda like a standard alarm but a viper alarm with the same features can cost you $600 plus $19 a month. With the ford pass app you’ll be able to get alerts if your car is messed with also will be able to get the location of your Ford bronco with the GPS option. I think ford pass is free now but not sure. Even if the ford alarm cost $500 it would be a good deal. The ford pass let’s you track your car and open doors and even start the engine. The perimeter alarm and the ford pass combo is a better alarm system than most aftermarket alarms.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if ALL late availability items delay build. Even things like tube doors? Also, price for them is less than B&P.

Sponsored

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see bead lock wheels , I wonder if those are separate from the BL and Sasquatch .

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not too many things jump out as must haves unless the suspension and upgraded shafts and gearing gets 40s running.

5.38 rear axle! ? How big are those tires going to be? ?
40s... tempting, but I don't think they'll fit my use case off-road with a 2-door and I really want to spend a lot of time off-road in mine compared to other 4wd vehicles I've owned.

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't see a front bumper mounted lightbar, did anyone else?
No, and that is on the top of my list. Hopefully, there will be a version 2 of this.

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just wow this will be a fun ride to watch unfold
I wonder what Ford will do with the take out parts (axles) if someone goes ahead and upgrades at delivery

I'll be the guy in a base with the front and rear lockers ran off the aux switches

Shifty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gotta say I’m actually impressed how many of the items are not late availability. I would imagine that many might fall into that category after orders are in.

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dashcam looks interesting because I'm pretty sure it is the thinkware F200/echomaster dashcam and can/will be hardwired into the bronco. That way I don't need the Lux package with its dash usb ports.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Woah, so we can theoretically get a base model, get the upgrade front and rear axles installed from the factory for $700?? Way cheaper than Sasquatch, I’d get my own aftermarket lift. Of course this comes out literally the day before I’m going to order a rubicon LOL decisions
Man...I am a cunt hair away from ordering a 21 Rubicon myself. Deal is pretty good and kinks are worked out as far as 37's and lifts.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dashcam looks interesting because I'm pretty sure it is the thinkware F200/echomaster dashcam and can/will be hardwired into the bronco. That way I don't need the Lux package with its dash usb ports.
I love the hardwired integration... I wonder what their rear camera mounting solution will be.

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BTW, the dash cams Ford offers in no different than the ones you can buy from anywhere, it just comes with a T-harness that powers off the vehicle's OBDII port.
Sponsored