Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Quick question (and I haven't read through all 18 pages), but all these accessories have prices that don't include installation. Will we have to have the accessory installed by the dealer? While some accessories listed make sense that they are installed by the dealer, there are others that shouldn't require the dealer to install.
Sponsored

jh3113

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can Ford Performance Parts just be ordered later? i.e. if I don't want my build to be a late availability, could I just order the Tube Doors separately from the build so that I get my Bronco earlier?

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Two things

First, how many of you are like me and googling the accessory + jeep to try to get an idea of what it looks like?

Second, how many are crossing all the easy to add stuff off the list as you go? Seat covers are nice but I sure don't need them day 1.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If im not mistaken, bushwacker flares that ive seen on jeeps and trucks (mainly chevys) all have the stupid bolt heads showing and clearly look aftermarket.
The exposed bolt heads are the pocket flares where each bolt has its own recessed pocket . I like the look on certain applications and expect the Bronco to be one of them . Need to see pics before ordering though .

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent. Really curious to see (hopefully before order time, and if not, then after I get it) the difference between the pocket flares and "aggressive" style.
Good to see at least the fold down table is included there.
Stoked about the awning (pretty reasonable price), will have to add at least a rail kit to install it.
On-board air seems reasonable as well.
Pretty surprised on some things, seems fair overall, and good to see something positive!

Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woah, so we can theoretically get a base model, get the upgrade front and rear axles installed from the factory for $700?? Way cheaper than Sasquatch, I’d get my own aftermarket lift. Of course this comes out literally the day before I’m going to order a rubicon LOL decisions
Are you saying all these items can be ordered from factory and installed there without dealer labor charges? I’m not sure ?

I think it’s lux package only
Haven’t seen it (accessory rail) in the Lux package although it’s been assumed to be there.

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This one? VM2DZ-7855100-C Roof Platform Kit, Small, Cross Bar Attachment by Yakima Exterior a $ 869.00

But I was hoping/looking for the REAR roof rack, have you seen it?

Rear Roof Rack.PNG
Thanks but no I’m just looking for the standard roof rack that you can add in the B&P. Can’t find it anywhere?

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can Ford Performance Parts just be ordered later? i.e. if I don't want my build to be a late availability, could I just order the Tube Doors separately from the build so that I get my Bronco earlier?
99% sure yes. Only real drawback is you then have to pay for them out of pocket instead of financing... Ok, that isn't a draw back. Here is a quick finance 101 class for you. If you have to finance floor mats, don't buy floor mats.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Excellent. Really curious to see (hopefully before order time, and if not, then after I get it) the difference between the pocket flares and "aggressive" style.
Good to see at least the fold down table is included there.
Stoked about the awning (pretty reasonable price), will have to add at least a rail kit to install it.
On-board air seems reasonable as well.
Pretty surprised on some things, seems fair overall, and good to see something positive!
The awning is a good price. I wasn't planning on adding many accessories but I'll probably add this to my order....and then use it on the 4Runner.

I really want to see the flares too. I did some mad googling hoping to find a nugget of info somewhere with no results.

Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are you saying all these items can be ordered from factory and installed there without dealer labor charges? I’m not sure ?

Haven’t seen it (accessory rail) in the Lux package although it’s been assumed to be there.
so these are all installed by the dealer after delivery, not by ford during production?

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The exposed bolt heads are the pocket flares where each bolt has its own recessed pocket . I like the look on certain applications and expect the Bronco to be one of them . Need to see pics before ordering though .
I have the standard bushwhacker pocket flares on my Tacoma. Just a heads up that all the recessed bolts are cosmetic. They’re just aesthetic. Or at least they are on the 2nd Gen Tacoma. The attachment system was junk so I drilled my fenders and through bolted them all. Obviously our beloved Bronco is different but just FYI.

PEACE

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, with order window just around the corner when are we going to be able to learn more about this accessory list? No way they can add this to the B&P. I don’t expect DIO to be on the factory B&P but info is needed.
Plus many prices remain TBD on major options that would / could change my order from the factory.

Anybody have some insight on that?

(if discussed already please advise where)

PEACE

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, with order window just around the corner when are we going to be able to learn more about this accessory list? No way they can add this to the B&P. I don’t expect DIO to be on the factory B&P but info is needed.
Plus many prices remain TBD on major options that would / could change my order from the factory.

Anybody have some insight on that?

(if discussed already please advise where)

PEACE

Bronco sport ended up with a guide with some descriptions and pictures that circulated this forum, hopefully they will come out with the same thing here for big bronc.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the hardwired integration... I wonder what their rear camera mounting solution will be.
I'm not sure but I've never really cared of rear camera coverage. Liability laws being what they are, I'm not responsible if someone hits me from behind. I'm only liable for what I hit so I care about recording what happens in front of me.
Sponsored