First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
The canvas Bimini tbd price is $299-$339 this list ...... yet it’s $499 on B&P (we know there’s no ‘installation’ required for this).
To be clear, there is even an installation time guideline for installing floor mats at dealers.
Sponsored

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Debating getting the standard obx without the squatch, and just changing out the painted fender flairs. Wondering what these flairs look like also.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

if an accessory is late availability, does that delay production of your whole vehicle? or can you get the rest of your build, and the accessory just arrives at the dealership later on its own?

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure but I've never really cared of rear camera coverage. Liability laws being what they are, I'm not responsible if someone hits me from behind. I'm only liable for what I hit so I care about recording what happens in front of me.
That's all good until someone bumps into you and then tries to claim you backed into them. I like having the front and rear coverage. Will still probably do my own install, though I think it'll be harder without a headliner to hide wiring like my Escape has.

dmpplantz

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
5.38 gears, upgraded half shafts/drive shafts and Ford performance suspension??? Trail armor for basically the whole thing? What in the actual shit that is F’n AWESOME

Edit just so y’all are aware as well... 5.38 gears get you the same overall gearing ratio on 40’s as the 4.7 gets you on 35’s. Food for thought...
This is definitely what first stood out to me in this list

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thinking (hoping really) that there is a mistake that relates to the twill front row only for hardtop. There are two listed for the 4 door and I think 1 may be for the 2 door. There is one listed in vinyl for both the 2 door and 4 door.

I used the Excel version and filtered to descriptions with Bestop. Here are the ones related to the front row only:

VM2DZ-78501C25-A Top, Retractable, Vinyl, Front Row only for Hard Top, 4dr by Bestop
VM2DZ-54501C24-A Top, Retractable, Vinyl, Front Row only for Hard Top, 2dr by Bestop
VM2DZ-54501C24-B Top, Retractable, Twill, Front Row only for Hard Top, 4dr by Bestop
VM2DZ-78501C25-B Top, Retractable, Twill, Front Row only for Hard Top, 4dr by Bestop

I think VM2DZ-54501C24-B is for the 2 door (but is written as 4 door). 24A is the vinyl for 2 door. 25A is Vinyl for 4 door and 25B is twill for 4 door.

I don't know why there would be 2 twill 4 door versions.

dmpplantz

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also see the Ford Performance off-road kit.... hopefully that means a 2-inch lift!
That's what I'm hoping. Makes me think going with one of the lower tier models, no squatch, then lift it and pick my own aftermarket bumpers.

Sponsored

dmpplantz

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if the upgraded half shafts and front and rear drive shafts are for the lift being offered? Cost be dammed at this point. If this mother can run 37's under warranty I'll shit through a keyhole.
If not..Rubicon here I come.
With a 5.38 rear end being offered . . . more like 40s bro!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just want to be able to upgrade to the front M210 and have 4.88s. Can’t wait to see if that’s a reality at ordering time and finding out who actually installs, factory or dealer.

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so these are all installed by the dealer after delivery, not by ford during production?
That’s definitely the question.
I’m not clear on which items are factory installed or DIO after reviewing the list.

Or Did I miss something? Was the answer already provided??

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I need more FordPass Reward points. only have 48k which might get me a tire cover ? I think my 2022 beer budget is toast. FYI, you can use the Ford CC to buy accessories and get 0% deals... I would not roll too much into dealer install or on order that is going to be financed at > 0%

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s definitely the question.
I’m not clear on which items are factory installed or DIO after reviewing the list.

Or Did I miss something? Was the answer already provided??
Not that I've seen. I'd really like to know, too, as there could be some interesting Base setups without doing full Sasquatch. I assume the 4.70 rear axle would have the locker but does adding the axle add the wiring and such to make it work? Unknown.
Sponsored