First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have read through all of this, but may have missed it. I wish they had on this accessories list options to change out interior trim pieces that have the trim specific color on them. Like the handles and vent trim pieces. Did I miss that??
There’s no mention - but the grab handles will just be available through the parts department- just like the grills. They’re not accessories- they’re just replacement parts I’m assuming. Don’t know how easy it is to change the vent accents though. Can’t imagine it being very difficult.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Which reminds me: anyone see the limb lifter cables?
Not sure if this is common knowledge and it may be exactly why FORD is not offering the limb risers:

The hood can not be opened with the limb risers installed. The hood only opens a few inches before it strikes the cables along the outer edge of the hood. FORD probably does not want to deal with hood damage issues.

See picture below and you can see how the mounting points on the roof rails are inset from the mounting points on the front fenders.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Accessories List + Pricing & Part Numbers [PDF] 92154DB3-10E5-4D1D-B9D4-AF0B95A25E93

Khayze427

Badlands
First Name
Hayes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Help, I cannot find the Pod Lights listed anywhere except on the B&P.
Ah-Ha! Found them. Searched the Excel list. Thank you. “BRONCO MIRROR MOUNTED OFF-ROAD LIGHT KIT”. Now the question is — pre-installed at factory or dealer installed?

Last edited:

Sponsored
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover, F250, Jeep JT Gladiator, Humvee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

5.38 gears, upgraded half shafts/drive shafts and Ford performance suspension??? Trail armor for basically the whole thing? What in the actual shit that is F’n AWESOME

Edit just so y’all are aware as well... 5.38 gears get you the same overall gearing ratio on 40’s as the 4.7 gets you on 35’s. Food for thought...
It's amazingly confusing

Khayze427

Badlands
First Name
Hayes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just created an excel file from this accessory list and formatted it a bit, but I haven't added any formulas or anything yet.
Thank you, you’re best. I found the B&P Pod lights are called “BRONCO MIRROR MOUNTED OFF-ROAD LIGHT KIT”. Now the question is — pre-installed at factory or dealer installed?

A10Warthog

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra Terminator,Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can't if you go with a 2.7L engine with your build. I need the Racks for the RTT. I notice you are in Spokane, I'm here in Bellevue. Would you willing to add the Racks with Cross bars to your build and I can buy it from you?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's amazingly confusing
It will get clear as people start building these things...the awesome part is that Ford has thought out the truck and parts so that 37s or 40s are actually doable in a good way. That is the awesome part. You can build this thing as big and bad as you want it.

Sponsored

Khayze427

Badlands
First Name
Hayes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So badlands no longer comes standard with locking diffs? Did I misread the page?
What makes you think that? Everything I’ve seen says they are standard on the BL.
Where is the "bring your own device" dash rail?
Good question. Is it standard on some models?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So badlands no longer comes standard with locking diffs? Did I misread the page?
Listed as standard on the order guide, so...

h8paleo

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I must have misread it then. Looking at the PDF it looked like they only came with the Sasquatch package.
Sponsored