Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love this list!

main questions I have are

if the 5.13 gears and rear will be a good balance for 37s on highway driving / power.
And

if the 2” lift works with that, and/or SAS (because I am heavily leaning towards WT)
Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What could the difference be between the Towing capability option on B&P and the Trailer Hitch kit - assembly? Besides $200. I just need a hitch for a bike rack.
Just a guess, but the hitch kit might only have lights and 4-pin that piggy-backs on the tail lights (no 12v/brake wires, and no separate fuses).
Aftermarket should have hitch w/o wiring for $75 or less if you just need for bike rack.

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rumor circulating around here is that the BYOD dash rail is part of the lux package. -- Although I haven't seen it listed on any of the official documents.
I cannot recall any suggestion that the rail is other than a potential accessory for the Bronco bolts in the dash. I think the rumor is coming from the fact that the in-dash USB charging ports are part of the lux package, which are totally separate from putting devices ont he accessory rail but would allow you to avoid having cords dangling down to the standard USB ports.

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cannot recall any suggestion that the rail is other than a potential accessory for the Bronco bolts in the dash. I think the rumor is coming from the fact that the in-dash USB charging ports are part of the lux package, which are totally separate from putting devices ont he accessory rail but would allow you to avoid having cords dangling down to the standard USB ports.
I'm curious about the rail. I don't want the Lux package though. I'm was hoping it was available to install without the Lux package.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I buy First Edition 4dr and add trailer hitch kit for $350?

that cant be right... its $595 option from the factory.

but then, whats this? cant just be some ball receivers, can it?
It will just be the hitch. No wiring.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone have an idea if one could order the soft top (premium) twill on the factory build instead of only later as an accessory? I'll definitely be a MY2022. I only see MIC and dual tops on the B&P.

21714726-22B5-4CA1-9653-D4ABE6AE1910.jpeg

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I am wondering..... I am getting a 2 door, where exactly would the rotopax mount go? I have been looking on the B&P & I cannot find a suitable location for it.

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone notice tailgate ? Is it listed in here?

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Accessories List + Pricing & Part Numbers [PDF] 1610996532830

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is a Cargo enclosure and why are there 3 of them. Also what gear ratio is standard on Wild Trak?

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone notice tailgate ? Is it listed in here?
Already asked repeatedly in this thread and others. Pull-out tailgate is not listed, as it has already been stated to be either late availability for 21 or a 22 option.

What is a Cargo enclosure and why are there 3 of them. Also what gear ratio is standard on Wild Trak?
Allows you to secure items in the cargo area when topless. Visit Tuffy's site to see the kinds of options they offer for the Jeeps.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m interested in feedback from people as they place their orders, how the dealerships are dealing with accessories. We obviously don’t have enough info on some of these accessories to make an informed choice. It seems like a disaster for dealerships to have to go through the entire order with a reservation holder for the Bronco and then meet a second time for the accessory order once photos and better descriptions are made available.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's the full 2021 Bronco accessories list with Ford original/licensed accessories and Ford Performance Parts!

[DOWNLOAD PDF]

[DOWNLOAD EXCEL]

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Accessories List + Pricing & Part Numbers [PDF] 1610996532830
SOMETHING I JUST SAW, UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF PAGE 1: "Pricing does not include install". FORD stated clearly that if you ordered accessories at the time you ordered your Bronco that FORD would pay to the dealer the installation costs. (which is why many believed some things were priced higher to begin with) Has this been rescinded???

Fubl

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 buick lesabre
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

big diffrence between ordered " with" and over the parts counter. this list is for the parts counter to sell the items prices are what they are

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

big diffrence between ordered " with" and over the parts counter. this list is for the parts counter to sell the items prices are what they are
Google the part numbers. 25% off all over.
Sponsored