Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ARB Summit Bumper has been added to the site and is available now for pre-order, as always message me for forum pricing.

Frank

2021 Bronco ARB Summit Bumper ARB3480010

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Bumper ARB3480010 1635275241855
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Bumper ARB3480010 1635275263188

2021 Bronco ARB Summit Winch Bumper Features:
  • Compatible with winches up to 10,000lb
  • Durable, steel construction for maximum protection
  • Twin jack points located in lower pan to suit ARB Jack and mechanical jacks
  • Twin forged bar-mounted ARB Rated 8T recovery points
  • Wing design allows for a 37� tire to be fitted (suitable suspension lift and rim off set required)
  • Approximate weight of the bumper, chassis mounts and fitting kit is 172lb
  • Suits ARB UVP (PN 5480010) and OE Ford under panel
  • Suits the use of OE LED fog lights
2021 Bronco ARB Summit Winch Bumper is a Full Bumper Replacement Designed for 4WD
The 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Winch Bumper blend seamlessly into your Bronco's vehicle design and complements wide or narrow fender flares. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing, but has premium off-road protection and functionality. This bumper is compatible with winches up to 10,000lbs and accommodates adaptive cruise control and parking sensors. It also provides twin jack and rated recovery points. Be confident that this bumper will not quit on you even when you push it to its limits. This bumper also works with OE LED Fog Lights that can increase visibility beyond what your factory headlights can do. Morning, noon, and night, you will always have the advantage with the 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Bumper. You will also be pleased with the elevated look it will give your 2021 Ford Bronco with the IntegritTM black textured powder coat. Hit the trails in style and make the other 2021 Ford Bronco owners jealous. Mounts the Compatible Winch in a Feet Down Orientation
The 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Winch Bumper is compatible with winches with up to 10,000lbs of pulling capacity. Some of the available compatible models are listed below. This bumper is equipped with two reinforced high lift jacking points fitted to the center pan and is perfect for use with the ARB Jack. There are also preinstalled recovery points that are rated to 8T in a direction of pull up to the the maximum turn angle of the front wheels and are suitable for traditional 4.75T rated bow shackles or the ARB Soft Shackle. Adaptive cruise control, fog light compatibility, and parking sensors are included for greater driving assistance. Best of all, the 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Winch Bumper is crafted from durable steel and undercoated with EDP20 Ecoat for corrosion resistance and long-lasting, maximum protection.

Compatible Winches
Fitment:
  • 2021 2-Door Ford Bronco
  • 2021 4-Door Ford Bronco
Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are also preinstalled recovery points that are rated to 8T in a direction of pull up to the the maximum turn angle of the front wheels and are suitable for traditional 4.75T rated bow shackles or the ARB Soft Shackle.
Is this 8 tons (16,000#) for each recovery point? In addition to recovery can they also be used to hook up tow bars, via adapters, for flat towing?

OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ARB summit bumpers are now in stock, shoot me a PM for forum pricing if you are interested!

Sponsored

G.ATX.M

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ARB Summit Bumper has been added to the site and is available now for pre-order, as always message me for forum pricing.

Frank

2021 Bronco ARB Summit Bumper ARB3480010

2021 Bronco ARB Summit Winch Bumper Features:
  • Compatible with winches up to 10,000lb
  • Durable, steel construction for maximum protection
  • Twin jack points located in lower pan to suit ARB Jack and mechanical jacks
  • Twin forged bar-mounted ARB Rated 8T recovery points
  • Wing design allows for a 37� tire to be fitted (suitable suspension lift and rim off set required)
  • Approximate weight of the bumper, chassis mounts and fitting kit is 172lb
  • Suits ARB UVP (PN 5480010) and OE Ford under panel
  • Suits the use of OE LED fog lights
2021 Bronco ARB Summit Winch Bumper is a Full Bumper Replacement Designed for 4WD
The 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Winch Bumper blend seamlessly into your Bronco's vehicle design and complements wide or narrow fender flares. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing, but has premium off-road protection and functionality. This bumper is compatible with winches up to 10,000lbs and accommodates adaptive cruise control and parking sensors. It also provides twin jack and rated recovery points. Be confident that this bumper will not quit on you even when you push it to its limits. This bumper also works with OE LED Fog Lights that can increase visibility beyond what your factory headlights can do. Morning, noon, and night, you will always have the advantage with the 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Bumper. You will also be pleased with the elevated look it will give your 2021 Ford Bronco with the IntegritTM black textured powder coat. Hit the trails in style and make the other 2021 Ford Bronco owners jealous. Mounts the Compatible Winch in a Feet Down Orientation
The 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Winch Bumper is compatible with winches with up to 10,000lbs of pulling capacity. Some of the available compatible models are listed below. This bumper is equipped with two reinforced high lift jacking points fitted to the center pan and is perfect for use with the ARB Jack. There are also preinstalled recovery points that are rated to 8T in a direction of pull up to the the maximum turn angle of the front wheels and are suitable for traditional 4.75T rated bow shackles or the ARB Soft Shackle. Adaptive cruise control, fog light compatibility, and parking sensors are included for greater driving assistance. Best of all, the 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Winch Bumper is crafted from durable steel and undercoated with EDP20 Ecoat for corrosion resistance and long-lasting, maximum protection.

Compatible Winches
Fitment:
  • 2021 2-Door Ford Bronco
  • 2021 4-Door Ford Bronco
Any sag in the front suspension with this bumper and winch? Do you have to update suspension to accommodate this bumper (stiffer springs),ect.. ?

OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any sag in the front suspension with this bumper and winch? Do you have to update suspension to accommodate this bumper (stiffer springs),ect.. ?
There will certainly be some sage from this on factory suspension, to what extent I am not sure as we have not installed one of these with stock suspension.

71Br0nc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed the ARB Summit Bumper and bolted an aftermarket 2" receiver hitch that matched the bolt pattern of the winch mounts of the bumper to create a front hitch receiver that looks like it was meant to be there.

Bumper is 160lbs, hitch receiver is 12lbs. Total weight of 172 lbs

There was less than a 1/4 drop to the front end with the Bandlands suspension. I can't feel any difference in the handling or braking. There has been no MPG difference after over 100 miles. I expected a change in all of those, but surprised there hasn't been. I highly recommend the bumper.

Now.... It was a beast to figure out. The instructions are poorly worded and organized. The pictures are dark and mostly indiscernible (i.e. useless). In other areas the instructions are wrong (written almost over 2 years ago). I would assess your pain tolerance and time before proceeding, but still recommend it.

I'll post improvements to the bumper for ARB and recommendations for installers in another, better place.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Bumper ARB3480010 IMG_8560.JPG

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Bumper ARB3480010 IMG_8458.JPG

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Bumper ARB3480010 IMG_8565.JPG

jdubby

Badlands
First Name
jdubby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 bronco; 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bumper Looks great. Mine is arriving this week. What did you use for lights in the bumper?

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed the ARB Summit Bumper and bolted an aftermarket 2" receiver hitch that matched the bolt pattern of the winch mounts of the bumper to create a front hitch receiver that looks like it was meant to be there.

Bumper is 160lbs, hitch receiver is 12lbs. Total weight of 172 lbs

There was less than a 1/4 drop to the front end with the Bandlands suspension. I can't feel any difference in the handling or braking. There has been no MPG difference after over 100 miles. I expected a change in all of those, but surprised there hasn't been. I highly recommend the bumper.

Now.... It was a beast to figure out. The instructions are poorly worded and organized. The pictures are dark and mostly indiscernible (i.e. useless). In other areas the instructions are wrong (written almost over 2 years ago). I would assess your pain tolerance and time before proceeding, but still recommend it.

I'll post improvements to the bumper for ARB and recommendations for installers in another, better place.

What fog lights did you go with? I’m into in this bumper and am trying to figure out what fits.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Actually Looks great too! My WT/Lux/Hardtop/SAS was finally put into production (had very early res date) in mid-March so looking for April delivery. I always like the ARB bumpers since I am in Northern Nevada and NorCal with deer/livestock running around the highways and dirt roads, the spec was if I take out a decent size Mule deer, I need to be at least be able to limp away. I love the receiver mount since I did not want to have to drag around the winch 24/7, and half the time I need top pull myself backward out of trouble, so a winch on the trailer hitch is great for me. Do you have a link to the mount with the right bolt pattern.
One last item, does it stick out 'a lot' more than the standard bumpers, it looks like it adds 4+" to the front? Worried about a little sage, have the HOSS 3.0, but concerned of it bottoming out the springs on the washboard desert roads? I had to go with extra extra heavy duty one the Land Rover to support the ARB...

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Bumper ARB3480010 Rover In Washout_1.JPG

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Bumper ARB3480010 Discovery snow.JPG

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Bumper ARB3480010 Winch on mount

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Bumper ARB3480010 Winch on reciever

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco ARB Summit Bumper ARB3480010 Winch reciever plat
Sponsored

Last edited: