First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
waiting for the Crutchfield Bronco basic upgrade package. I think I will get better output sourcing speakers and a quality amp just funding audio and getting it out of the package upgrade approach. I have B&O in my Audi and its pretty nice but wouldnt compel me to a pricey package
Sponsored

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice review, Informative and knowlegable.. Would you recommend installing all Focal speakers, in place of the stock B&O speaker placement? Keeping the B&O head unit, what would you recommend for an up grade? T.Y. in advance..

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I drove a dealer OB with a high package and I was pleasantly surprised by the speakers on that. So I’m sure I will be stoked with the Lux package speakers.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah we need to know some speaker specs.

I'm really curious about the sub and amp pushing it.

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Out of Curiosity, how much could one expect to spend to upgrade the speakers to a decent level. (at least the rear ones)

I'm not an audiophile or anything, but I wouldn't want weak or cracking speakers.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds pretty damn good to me. He nailed it. The Bronco is an Off-Road vehicle. It's not an AudioFile vehicle. I'm not expecting too much. I think I'll be happy with the B&O System? 🤞
I think you mean audiophile 😂 audio file would be something drastically different lol.

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any major reasons not to go with high package and change out speakers. Will it still have all ten speaker locations available for aftermarket or will I need to cut/modify?

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for the functionality of the system. However as far as the actual sound quality and bass range, the sound we are hearing is only going to be as good as our headsets or speakers on our computers.

BroncoJLandCJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ-7, 2020 JLU, Bronco res holder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the Alpine in my Wrangler. As long as the B&O is on par, (or as he mentioned, slightly better), I'll be perfectly fine with it. The Alpine in my Jeep won't win any awards, but I also don't have any real complaints.

I've driven a Wildtrack without the B&O and it is not good. Not good at all.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you mean audiophile 😂 audio file would be something drastically different lol.
Got me, I was thinking of AudioFile Magazine and didn't give it much thought.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove demo models with both radios over this past weekend and the B&O was definitely MUCH better sounding, but I'm just not sure about the price for it. First you have to bump up to the LUX package and then another $2,200 I think for the stereo?? My thoughts are you could probably get a pretty nice aftermarket setup for less than that.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Excellent info . . . drove my dealers mannequin (4dr Wildtrak with the soft-top and only had mid package so NOT the upgraded sound system) and even with the soft top my passenger and I were generally pleased with the sound until I got rolling 75-80 on the highway. At that point it needed to be cranked up and it did not sound great . . . I ordered my WT with Lux so am hoping the upgraded B&O will be adequate . . . which is all I need!!

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I drove demo models with both radios over this past weekend and the B&O was definitely MUCH better sounding, but I'm just not sure about the price for it. First you have to bump up to the LUX package and then another $2,200 I think for the stereo?? My thoughts are you could probably get a pretty nice aftermarket setup for less than that.
I believe this is the system included with the LUX package.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am in the same boat. I got to take home an Outer Banks with LUX as a loaner for the next week while they fix the paint issues we had from the factory (under warranty) and even just basic flipping through the SiriusXM was a significant improvement than the stock setup. I have since swapped in Infinity REF in the 4 corners with 600 hz blockers and it's MUCH better, but not as good at the B&O - but only $100 invested at this point. Plenty of room for upgrading - but, I am happy with it for now.

I currently don't think I will opt for LUX with our reservation which we plan on converting our priority code for MY23...interested to see what changes they make to the packages by then.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe this is the system included with the LUX package.
My bad you are correct. It is about $2,200 over the High package but includes all of the below...so maybe it is worth it.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco B&O Sound System Review 1631037314807
Sponsored