Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know the Bronco is a pretty good value compared to the Wrangler. I just priced out a 2021 Rubicon similarly spec'ed to the Badlands with the Lux package and there was a around a $5,000.00 difference between the two. the Bronco came in at $54,000 while the jeep was $59,000. Jeep charges you for every color that is not White. All Colors are $245 even Black.

JordSrsly

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Trax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 11.25.13 PM

2-Door Black Diamond
Velocity Blue
Roof rails
MIC hard top
Mid Package
Sound deadening headliner

That's all I need as this will mostly be a daily driver. I was going to go for the tow package but I'll probably just do that aftermarket. I'd like to also eventually get the painted black hard top but I don't want to wait for late delivery. Does anyone know how to save our builds?

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I cannot figure out why the f#*& you lose roof rails on a BL when you get the Squatch package or 2.7! It is infuriating! Why would that make a difference at all??
Probably been answered, but it seems Ford is getting nervous about center of gravity issues. Doesn’t mean you can’t order and install yourself. Just that they didn’t authorize it when your Bronco turns into a Samurai.

Sponsored

Esham

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does that mean, we will have choices?
No man I dont think so. BD has no choice and I'm ok with it. The other trims Interior colors are really bad. Of course that is my opinion and I could be wrong and they add more color choices.

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think the black diamond checks most of the boxes for me. I like the steel wheels. So is there no way to get the larger screen on this model?

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Build-Your-Bronco

WHY?! what's the relation? upgrade the engine and remove the sound deafening!! WHY??