Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well finally settled on my future Bronco. Went from an obx months ago to a badlands 2 weeks ago, to settling on a wildtrak.
Thought I wouldn't spend more than 50k but the liedetector test determined, that was a lie. Overall very happy here. Also odd but I'm happier with the blue stitching to match by area51 exterior in the wildtrak. Vs the orange badlands stitching

If due to the gross weight rating thing, I can't get my roof rack pre installed... then I'll just get it at the dealership. All issues have a resolution

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screenshot_20201024-031827_OneDrive
Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
B&P going from bad to worse. I canā€™t get anything to load on my iPad, iPhone, pc, Iā€™ve tried 5 different browsers. Yesterday I at least got to the page for options but when I swapped roofs it never loaded. Today the main page doesnā€™t even load. What the hell is going on?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
B&P going from bad to worse. I canā€™t get anything to load on my iPad, iPhone, pc, Iā€™ve tried 5 different browsers. Yesterday I at least got to the page for options but when I swapped roofs it never loaded. Today the main page doesnā€™t even load. What the hell is going on?
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it is just intermittent traffic. I played with it off and on all day yesterday and a time or two it was slow, but never unusable.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BP is down. Wtf.
Everyone is demanding that everything be fixed and perfect with B&P, but expecting that it will not be down for any reason. If it doesn't work just come back in a few minutes. We literally have like 2 months... :)

Sponsored

IXxMcCoyxXl

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking like a stock wildtrack for me. Maybe add bumper and bash plates

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am pretty satisfied with both a Badlands and a Wildtrak build. I need to remember however that I am getting a 2022 and even if they donā€™t raise the price, they will have fixed the modular top and free 10-spd issues by then. I need to figure on another $1800 or so additional on each.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Power seats are part of the OBX leather trimmed seating pckg. They SHOULD be included on the other trims with leather seating, but no mention of them is made
You never know. Ford sold almost no Flexes -- typically ~25,000 per year. Despite that, the second row 40/40 seats (which had an even lower take rate) were heated on Limited and unheated on SEL. These seats were not shared with any other models, but Ford was still content to make a set of heated seats that would only be installed on a couple hundred Flex Limiteds per year.

And everybody, don't forget that the price does not include sales tax, which will easily be another $2-4,000 depending on your location. At 5% sales tax, a $50,000 Bronco is $52,500.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NH-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon Hard Rock
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More questions,
My build is the 2 door Big Bend, AMB, Sasquatch, 2.7/auto, overhead switches and rock rails. Options total $7,680. The configurer shows options at $8,475 ? What's the undisclosed additional $795 charge ??
Also, my dealer contacted me and will require a $1,000 deposit on Monday. Is this correct ?

crozbee

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
More questions,
My build is the 2 door Big Bend, AMB, Sasquatch, 2.7/auto, overhead switches and rock rails. Options total $7,680. The configurer shows options at $8,475 ? What's the undisclosed additional $795 charge ??
Also, my dealer contacted me and will require a $1,000 deposit on Monday. Is this correct ?
i was getting that same issue on all of my builds. i think it's the cost for the automatic 4 wheel drive. for some reason (another glitch in B&P) it doesn't list it as a separate item.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everyone is demanding that everything be fixed and perfect with B&P, but expecting that it will not be down for any reason. If it doesn't work just come back in a few minutes. We literally have like 2 months... :)
3 in fact! ā˜ŗ

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More questions,
The $795 is the auto 4x4 required by Sasquatch. Your dealer shouldnā€™t take another deposit until the truck is ordered, when the order banks open. He canā€™t cancel your reservation, donā€™t give a deposit until he places your order in the system.
Sponsored