First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had to remove Sasquatch.. just too pricey, and I realllly wanted the 12" screen and signature lighting so ended up stepping up from BD to OBX. I may end up deducting a few options since it's still a bit pricier than I was expecting, but here it is:

Attachments

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nearly 100 pages of responses in 72 hours. Incredible.

And to think that B6G makes up for maybe 5% of reservation holders AT BEST.

BurntToast

Base
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Base
New here, nice to meet you all!

Kept it basic and will build it out over time. Carbonized Grey BaseSquatch, 2.7 and Auxiliary Switches.

This is how I'd like to cruise around everyday with the rear section off and the seats down/removed. Can't wait.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. BASESQUATCH-Price.JPG
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. BASESQUATCH-After-2
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. BASESQUATCH-After

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thats about the best build you can get for the price.

Welcome

New here, nice to meet you all!

Kept it basic and will build it out over time. Carbonized Grey BaseSquatch, 2.7 and Auxiliary Switches.

This is how I'd like to cruise around everyday with the rear section off and the seats down/removed. Can't wait.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. BASESQUATCH-After

Sponsored

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1C3209C3-FD29-4045-A00C-F54C600EE737

This is my baby! FE, A51, with mesh Bimini! I happen to really like the Navy Pier interior. Only concern for me is the accent color. All the exterior pics show a cyber orange accent, just like the Badlands, which, I think, looks terrible. However, the interior pic, including the 360, shows white/silver stiching and white/silver accent on the grab handle which looks awesome!

Haven't gotten a clear answer on which is the actual accent color. Anyone know??

Mark Powell

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.markandrewpowell.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could someone please help me find how I can a heated steering wheel to my 2DR Badlands with High Pack. Seems to me I need to add the Lux Pack (for a heated steering wheel??) which is FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS for stuff I mainly don’t want.
There must be an easier and more importantly, much cheaper way
Thank you !

help!

Last edited:

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could someone please help me find how I can add heated attesting wheels to my 2DR Badlands with High Pack. Seems to me I need to add the Lux Pack (for a heated steering wheel??) which is FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS for stuff I mainly don’t want.
There must be an easier and more importantly, much cheaper way
Thank you !

help!
We are all hoping FOMOCO makes a lot of these accessories ala carte vs. gotta buy a Pkg. It's time to wait and see what happens from all the input they are getting.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty bad when the website has heavy traffic and won’t load at 1:30am. Lol.

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are all hoping FOMOCO makes a lot of these accessories ala carte vs. gotta buy a Pkg. It's time to wait and see what happens from all the input they are getting.
While not as severe as the Asian vehicle manufacturers; the American way of selling cars is ver much package-based. I expected nothing different from the Broncos. The Germans are the place to find ala carte options.

Does Ford offer heated steering wheel as a stand-alone option in their other vehicles? Not snark, a genuine question.

Sponsored

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Badlands 4-door Area 51 with Sasquatch, High package, towing bar, keypad (always running out to truck now without keys and love this feature)...that's it. Originally wanted the Wildtrak, but cant get past the interior color.

Last edited:

xenolon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This thread is really long and I haven't been able to catch up on it all, so maybe this has been discussed.

I cannot reason out for the life of me why LED Signature Lighting isn't an option on Black Diamond, when it's an option on the (lower level) Big Bend. Any insight on this?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question:

Can anyone tell me WHY? the Black Bronco emblem is ONLY on the Wildtrak?
Makes not sense to me.
ALL of the other models including the First Edition have the Chrome Bronco emblem.
WHY IS THE WILDTRAK THE ONE AND ONLY MODEL WITH THE BLACK BRONCO EMBLEM???
WHY????

FORD PLEASE GIVE US A CHOICE? I HATE TO BE SEPARATED AND NOT TREATED EQUALLY!!!!
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1C3209C3-FD29-4045-A00C-F54C600EE737
It seems to me that the chrome emblem is the standard one, and black emblem is special for the wildtrak because that trim is geared towards the black color overall. It has the black painted side mirrors, black grill, and DID come standard with the black painted roof too

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question:

Can anyone tell me WHY? the Black Bronco emblem is ONLY on the Wildtrak?
Makes not sense to me.
ALL of the other models including the First Edition have the Chrome Bronco emblem.
WHY IS THE WILDTRAK THE ONE AND ONLY MODEL WITH THE BLACK BRONCO EMBLEM???
WHY????

FORD PLEASE GIVE US A CHOICE? I HATE TO BE SEPARATED AND NOT TREATED EQUALLY!!!!
You're coming across as being worked up over a tiny detail that's super easy and inexpensive to change. Just buy a chrome Bronco emblem and swap it yourself after delivery. How much could that emblem cost?
Sponsored