First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3, J200 Land Cruiser, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the BD include rock rails as standard? I see that on the picture, but rock rails are a separate option. Clicking on it says that only BL gets it standard.
Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buy a $20 receiver from Amazon? Nobodys forcing you to get the highest trim to open your garage door.
problem is, those are easy to steal, they're always 'on', and inconvenient. The integrated one turns off when the ignition is turned off, and nobody can steal it to open your garage door later

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

used it tonight !!!! set up my bronco and I am ready to order !!!!

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
crap! I didn’t know there was a Willy’s gladiator.
Yeah, its new for 2021. The B&P has been up for a bit. I built this one with a diesel because I could, but the diesel option does something to limit which transfer case they put in the vehicle and I haven't cracked that code yet. I picked the Willy's because you get the cool shit from the Rubi. The only thing you don't get is the 4:1 transfer case, but the diesel doesn't get that anyway, so Willy's.

But this is a Bronco B&P page. I am still waiting for the page to add my brush guard. I think I have the wrong interior for that brush guard.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I give up - my blood pressure is too high, I need to relax so I can get some sleep ... Fuck you, Ford. Thanks for continuing to fuck up the entire Bronco experience.

Sponsored

AustinE

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Buy a $20 receiver from Amazon? Nobodys forcing you to get the highest trim to open your garage door.
I agree but it's just such a strange thing to not include as standard equipment. I mean come on, I had one in my 1998 Chevy Malibu ?

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does the BD include rock rails as standard? I see that on the picture, but rock rails are a separate option. Clicking on it says that only BL gets it standard.
Nope,you have to buy them which is BS cause they are supposed to come standard on BD/BL

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, its new for 2021. The B&P has been up for a bit. I built this one with a diesel because I could, but the diesel option does something to limit which transfer case they put in the vehicle and I haven't cracked that code yet. I picked the Willy's because you get the cool shit from the Rubi. The only thing you don't get is the 4:1 transfer case, but the diesel doesn't get that anyway, so Willy's.

But this is a Bronco B&P page. I am still waiting for the page to add my brush guard. I think I have the wrong interior for that brush guard.
The brush guard is incompatible with the roof sound deadening (kidding, but I wouldn't be surprised at this point)

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can't find the accessories rail and dash PowerPoint anywhere. Not mentioned in trim details or options.

AK0311

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Jeep Renegade TH and a 97 Kawasaki Vulcan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Badlands build was 61k, now I’m positive the Warthog will push 80-90k!

Time to start saving my pennies!
Yeah, mine hit 63K. Also noticed the hardtop was only the MIC option. I guess I'll wait and see what's available when my turn rolls around. I did notice that the roof rack was not available when I selected the 2.7 engine and 10 speed trans. It kept trying to unselect the engine and trans. This was on a 4 door Badlands build.

Sponsored

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I will say Antimatter Blue looks fantastic as rendered but it's a shame it doesn't appear to look like that in reality, at least in the pics we've seen.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mid on BD
Oh, that was a complete, typo. What I meant to say was - Looks like you cant get the mid package with a manual on trims lower than Badlands. So, its either keep my BD reservation with the standard package, or bump it up to Badlands. Ugh.