Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also w BD thought it was strange that if you get the mid package you have to have an auto, ?
I think it's a glitch because it doesn't add the cost of the auto with mid package and I know ford ain't giving that shit away.

PXL_20201023_083336436.MP.jpg
Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WTF is with the interior options, feels like the design team are the only competent people at ford. You can't even get close to spec'ing out a car even remotely similar to the launch cars! Particularly their interiors, the launch cars had some really cool materials and looks going on with the interior. The white vinyl, or that baseball leather were awesome, instead we get a diarrhea brown and ugly blue? Loosing the white hard top I could deal with, but these interior options are having me seriously consider backing out. The Badlands is really the only interior I could live with, it at least has some flare with the orange accents. Why the F does the wildtrack have area 51 accents with diarrhea seats as the ONLY interior? area 51 clashes with brown, it's just horrid.
I truly cannot get over the interior options. Especially on the higher trims. For $50,000 give me some goddamn options. Options that do not include grandpa brown. I just want black seats & a black dashboard. Even the brown accents on the door make me want to throw up.

HyeBroncos

First Edition
First Name
Armen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If the FE had some nice interior options I'd consider staying but as of now I'm out. With the Warthog version coming in the next year or two it seems worth waiting for at this point.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it's a glitch because it doesn't add the cost of the auto with mid package and I know ford ain't giving that shit away.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. PXL_20201023_083336436.MP
Definitely something wrong. I am figuring the auto into my budget because it is most likely Ford f**cked up

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Oh good, I can get the wheel lock kit for the steelies on the Base. I was losing sleep over that....

Last edited:

Sponsored

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Seriously, Base, 2.7, auto and squatch for 37680? I like. Alot.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OK, Ford, who can I make the check out to?

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screenshot_2020-10-23 Build Your Bronco

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, can’t get manual on Black Diamond if you want any kinds of option? ??
Still can’t get a full cold weather package? ??
cant get the winch plate without buying the completely overprice ford winch? ??
Cant order Manual with Squatch? ??
I’m hoping ford looks at some of the small issues on B&P and addresses them accordingly. Https://shop.ford.com/configure/bro...1|1.|332A.E5C..PQ...863.68B.RET.58E.TFR.64W.]

B6B5CEB7-5B71-41E4-8DA7-FA946A1BE796.png

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm finding strange behaviors on B&P building Badlands, it keeps dropping options I've added. I'm not talking about the forced changes popup, like no roof rails with a 2.7 engine, just random stuff, I add the recovery kit, rock rails, hard top, etc. I get to the bottom of the page, go back and review and things fell off my selected items.
Sponsored