First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
dude ... I am so f'ing sick of this too ... the whole debacle has been ridiculous. They have had plenty of time to figure this crap out with all the delays they've had. This, on top of the X-plan bullshit, poor communications, I'm so freaking over it. They have seriously taken ALL the fun and excitement out of this process as far as I'm concerned
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
didn’t they parade around the badlands with 35s without sasquatch? the A51 color at the Tennessee celebration? badlands and outer banks should have the same clearance.
No, Badlands has a different suspension with some lift over the other non Sas levels.

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

didn’t they parade around the badlands with 35s without sasquatch? the A51 color at the Tennessee celebration? badlands and outer banks should have the same clearance.
Pretty sure the Badlands has a unique suspension that can handle 35's without the full SASQ package. I could be wrong but with all of the information and misinformation out there its hard to keep track.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Overall I thought the B&P went about as expected. I was able to see what I wanted and get an idea of how it all goes together. Aside from the slide out tailgate and the modular top, I saw everything I wanted for an OBX. I have come back from the ledge a bit on the top and I think the MIC might be ok. The blue leather seats are growing on me. I am excited to see the tweaks over the next few weeks and can't wait to order in December.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm extremely disappointed in what is available. I don't want to purchase a Bronco now and then the next year when all the stuff I want is available, feel like I have been cheated when everyone else is driving around with cool white tops and heritage colors. I may switch and get a Jeep for now.

Sponsored

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone could do a Sasquash on a Manual 2Dr BL?

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm extremely disappointed in what is available. I don't want to purchase a Bronco now and then the next year when all the stuff I want is available, feel like I have been cheated when everyone else is driving around with cool white tops and heritage colors. I may switch and get a Jeep for now.
Besides the white top, how do you know new colors will be added and what features will be new?

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

fuck it. i’m going wildtrak with high package. cactus gray. done. i will get all accessories after market.

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm finding strange behaviors on B&P building Badlands, it keeps dropping options I've added. I'm not talking about the forced changes popup, like no roof rails with a 2.7 engine, just random stuff, I add the recovery kit, rock rails, hard top, etc. I get to the bottom of the page, go back and review and things fell off my selected items.
I added a v6 on badlands and it dropped the hardtop, but the soft tops were selected by default.

Sponsored

Coolbreeze704

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just want heated seats in my BD without going mid package. Is it not going to be an separate interior option?

Broncofor5

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was really hoping the Fifteen52 wheels that were shown on the Cactus Gray press truck would be available as an option. I also don’t see a high clearance suspension option as a standalone which is disappointing

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty messed up how they justified delaying b&p SPECIFICALLY to include Mansquatch, and then don't include Mansquatch. What a crock.
If they don't get that sorted, I'll probably just buy a zero-option base 2 door and build my own damn Samsquanch...
Sponsored