Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The release of B&P hasn't helped me like I had hoped. I am still torn as most of my build examples using multiple trims all end up around $50k.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Woof - $2500 for a Warn Zeon 10 and you donā€™t even get synthetic rope...

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MikeBravo

Badlands
First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicorn
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No sasquatch for manual four door BL is borderline deal breaker for me. Extremely dissapointing. And the yellow interior... when does it stop!?
I'm 100% with you - hopefully, it's all coming, a simular interior is available on the Bronco Sport (I think)...

BroncoHUD

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This B&P is so broken. I shouldn't have to lose certain option (hard top sound deadening liner) because i want the 2.7 in the badlands. Also seeing others posts about options not being intertwined with each other restricting choosing a certain option. Ford get your shit together and release and working product. ?ā˜ 

Sponsored

Appalachia_Ewok

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Uh... Why can't I get a manual on the 4 door base...? I really hope that's a glitch. Manual is not even listed as an option.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My builds have changed and have been accepted by the CFO.
Black DIamond is only $600 more 'Out the Door' at Mike Naughton Ford. Started with Big Bend, but can do without signature lighting. That may be rectified in the future and a possible grille swap. Here goes.

Attachments

Last edited:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is this another glitch, why is there an upcharge for Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner when its included in the High package?
This was asked a while back, I think it is sound material in a different place, not the top.

LynyrdSkynyrd

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Excuse my ignorance, but on the Badlands - can someone explain the difference between a 4.46 Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio vs. 4.7 Locking Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio as either is included and I'm trying to grasp the pros and cons?

Sponsored

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

On the subject of Mid package causing the manual trans to drop and the possibility of the remote start being the cause...

for BD at least-if you open transmission details the 7M states it "requires 2.3, includes granny gear and CRANK IN GEAR FUNCTION, and hill descent control.

If it can "crank in gear" I wouldn't see remote start creating a problem?

Trainer14

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape 2.5 and 2020 F250 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Build & Price just dropped!! Hallelujah the wait is over!!! ?

Now everyone get to building and let us know what you discover.

First 30 people to share their builds in this thread wins a B6G ??sticker to celebrate this big day!

Visit: https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/

2021 Ford Bronco Build & Price Site.jpeg

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE:

Bronco Build & Price Now Live: Customers Can See, Configure Their Dream 4x4 in Earthy Exterior Colors, Rugged Interior Materials
1603425614668.jpg

• Build-and-price configurator for all-new BroncoĀ® two- and four-door SUVs is now live, enabling the more than 190,000 reservation holders the ability to see the full collection of colors and options and start selecting paint, interior materials and trim series, along with hundreds of options and accessories at Ford.com/Bronco
  • Customers can see how the Bronco design team tapped into the hues of nature to create earthy color palettes for the all-new Bronco two- and four-door and Bronco Sport SUVs, plus leveraging 55 years of color heritage for authentic and forever-cool inspiration
  • Outdoor gear ā€“ baseball gloves, backpacks and athletic shoes, plus a vintage FilsonĀ® leather briefcase and an afternoon boat ride ā€“ inspired Broncoā€™s color-rich, durable interiors
DEARBORN, Mich., Oct. 23, 2020 ā€“ The Ford BroncoĀ® brand just opened its all-new Bronco build-and-price configurator, enabling customers for the first time the opportunity to visualize the color and material choices that reinforce the rugged nature of the Built Wildā„¢ brand.

ā€œThe color and material offerings of the all-new Bronco and Bronco Sport are genuine and trusted, and establish a visceral connection between nature and the authenticity of this new family of rugged SUVs,ā€ said Missy Coolsaet, Bronco color and materials designer. ā€œThey motivate our customers to return to the wilderness and challenge themselves ā€“ and Bronco takes them there in a carefree, spontaneous way.ā€

Launching at midnight Friday, the highly anticipated 2021 Bronco two-door and four-door build-and-price configurator enables more than 190,000 reservation holders and Bronco fans to visualize the nature- and heritage-inspired colors and adventure-enabling options across the seven trim series.

Timeless exterior colors inspired by nature and heritage

When the all-new Bronco family of only-4x4 SUVs take to trails across America, theyā€™ll be clad in exterior colors that are a mix of earthy grays, blues and blacks, plus a few new vivid reds and oranges tracing back to the vintage hues of first-generation Bronco (1966-77).

Traditional exterior colors in the Bronco and Bronco Sport lineup include classic Oxford White, Iconic Silver, Carbonized Gray and Shadow Black, along with several blues ā€“ a deep, rich Antimatter Blue offered on the two- and four-door models, while Alto Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, a deep hue with hints of earthy green, is available on Bronco Sport.

Several all-new hues are introduced across the Bronco lineup including Area 51, a smoky teal, Cactus Gray, inspired by weathered brush and tough cacti, plus an all-new Kodiak Brown, available on Bronco Sport. On the sporty side, Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, a color shared with Mustang, is available on both models, while Race Red is available on the Bronco two- and four-doors.

Two new colors trace their roots to first-generation Broncos ā€“ Velocity Blue, available on Bronco two- and four-door models, and Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat, a 2021 feature color available across the lineup. Lightning Blue will be offered on the limited run of First Editionā„¢ Bronco two- and four-door models.

Built Wild adventures inspire rich, rugged interiors

Inspiring customers to take on rugged and spontaneous adventures, Bronco designers lived alongside off-road enthusiasts on the trails to learn how they use their SUVs. Along the way, they collected items that served as design inspiration once they were back in Dearborn.

Among the key artifacts: an old, worn baseball mitt, backpacking gear and treads of a trail running shoe. A vintage leather FilsonĀ® briefcase and leather watch band influenced interior leather trim selections, while an old fishermanā€™s net served as inspiration for the MOLLE hook storage system on board Bronco and Bronco Sport.

ā€œThereā€™s a real honesty to these items thatā€™s subtle and still rugged like a Bronco interior should be,ā€ said Coolsaet. ā€œJust like an old baseball glove, theyā€™re meant to be used rough ā€“ getting better with age and emulating the customerā€™s adventure prowess as the vehicle ages.ā€

Bronco two- and four-door interior colors are fresh and natural with five primary themes including Medium Sandstone with Black Onyx, Dark Space Gray with Black Onyx, Roast with Black Onyx, Black Onyx with Dark Cactus, and Navy Pier with Dark Space Gray. Several series feature Active Orange and Grabber Blue accents on grab handles, door trim and seat stitching.

The design teamā€™s travels led to the creation of a washable interior for Bronco two- and four-door models, with available mold-resistant marine-grade vinyl seating surfaces and durable vinyl washout flooring with active drain plugs for easy cleanup after after a day of off-roading.

Bronco Sport customers can select from five interior color combinations, including Ebony Black, Ebony Black with Medium Dark Slate, Ebony Black with Roast, Ebony Black with Navy Pier and Slate, plus Ebony Black with Active Orange. Active Orange and Area 52 interior accents, inspired by camping gear and kayaks, are available on Badlandsā„¢ models.

Bronco Sport designers also used innovative materials for durable, all-weather interiors. Available materials include water- and dirt-resistant fabric to protect seats from spills and trail mud while durable low-gloss micro-suede vinyl covers the center console and door armrests on all Bronco Sport series, and is available on the seat sides and second-row center on Big Bendā„¢ and Badlands models.

ā€œThe Bronco Sport design team even looked to popular athletic shoes to create a Y-shaped pattern on the available floor and cargo mats to help keep dirt and water in check. The pattern is repeated on the available rubberized second-row seatbacks,ā€ said Carrie Kennerly, Bronco Sport senior color and materials designer. ā€œWith the second-row seats folded flat, the entire cargo area is now easier to clean.ā€

To learn more about Bronco and Bronco Sport, please visit Ford.com/Bronco.

Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-20.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-19.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-18.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-17.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-16.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-15.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-14.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-13.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-12.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-11.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-10.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-7.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-9.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-5.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-2.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-4.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-3.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-1.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-6.jpg
So who is the dummy that decided to put a limitation on heated seats to only being available with an auto transmission? In the Explorer you can get heated seats and steering wheel as the comfort package for $795. Come on Ford how did you screw that up?

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Excuse my ignorance, but on the Badlands - can someone explain the difference between a 4.46 Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio vs. 4.7 Locking Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio as either is included and I'm trying to grasp the pros and cons?
One is Squatch. One is not.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No way I'm reading all the pages, but just figured I'd chime in with - This some bullshit. I can't configure one single variation of 2 door, 4 door, auto or manual, that I don't have to make serious concessions. WTF were these guys thinking? Some of this is just mind boggling. Getting ready to throw the MF towel in . . .
Sponsored