Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We can get 12' screen on BB??
12' screen since launch has only been available on outer banks and up trim levels because you need the high or lux packages.
Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So my OB priced out to $50k, mostly because in order to get the heated steering wheels I had to get the LUX package. I don't actually need/want anything else from that package.

I priced out the Black Diamond , I really prefer the marine vinyl and black fenders anyway, with the Mid package and components similar to what I had on the OB and it came out to a little over 42k.

I would have to do some cheap looking aftermarket heated steering wheel thing but that sure beats spending the extra almost 8 grand.

Really disappointed Ford couldn't just create a cold weather package. Throwing the heated steering wheel in with extras like better speakers, bigger nav, cruise control and stuff is ridiculous.
Yeah their packaging sucks. I don’t get it.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah pretty much looking at something that's fully-loaded. Frankly, I just much prefer that brown interior...might be emotions swaying me, here.
That's one thing I had a hard time with and I never thought I would. Same price for a fully loaded OBX. I like the cloth Roast and the Bronze dash. Or stay in my budget and go with the BLs like I wanted. Standard package upgraded to the V6. I'm def 50/50 now.

ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was originally leaning towards a Base+Sasquatch Package, but I honestly prefer the look of 17" steelies/33"s over the 35"s. To me, the 33"s just look more proportionally correct on the two-door.

Black Diamond
Cactus Grey
Roof Rails
Brush Guard
Manual Transmission

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.17.33 AM

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.18.11 AM

Sponsored

Leucadian

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
what’s cost come out to?
The Badlands build came out to $53,660
Wildtrak with just the High Package comes out to $52,265

So it's a $1400 difference, but if you swapped out the camo cloth to leather, you're more expensive than the Badlands build.

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was originally leaning towards a Base+Sasquatch Package, but I honestly prefer the look of 17" steelies/33"s over the 35"s. To me, the 33"s just look more proportionally correct on the two-door.

Black Diamond
Cactus Grey
Roof Rails
Grush Guard
Manual Transmission

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.18.11 AM

Nice Lookin' rig bro!

firelo724

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know what "High Clearance Suspension" entails for the Squatch package?

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was thinking of switching also, is that done through the dealership or on line?
At the dealership/stealership when you actually sit down and place your order

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

While the build was helpful, I thought they would give you a barcode like Porsche to give you dealer.

kobrah66

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fordf150, jeep grand cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It will not work..as soon as click on leather for a 4 door wildtrack it locks up and wont go any further..if they cant get a website to function properly after having months to get it right... im a little concerned about them building a $62 thousand dollar vehicle

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer the mesh, but if you got stuck in the rain and had you door on, the front seats would stay fairly dry.

I’m surprised the convertible insert replacing the front two roof panels is not in here for the 2 door.
All my research on jeeps led me to understand that solid bimini tops flap like crazy. May be the case here as well. I went with mesh for that reason. Won't help at all wiith rain but amazing for its shade

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could have designed this site better in a week than they did in what? 3+ months? Jesus. I never understood why I can look at a different brand and get more customizable features. Ford doesn’t know how to diversify their offerings.
The sad part is they had 3+ months to fix it, not just build it. It’s not like B&P is a new concept. Ford with Covid, lack of unbiased reviews and test drives, the B&P is your most valuable tool. You shit the bed.

I am so salty about this thing. I put up with a lot of shit in my life. I’m having a really hard time paying $55k for the privilege of buying from a company who has demonstrated over and over again they don’t care about us. And can’t provide something that works.

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm literally looking at it right now... unless it's some mistake on Ford's part as I thought it wouldn't be an option either.
Not an option, have to go to the "High Package for that which is not an available option on the Big Bend
Sponsored