Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SOOOO I built a Jeep - $62k
Bronco - $58k
not to shabby
I did the same to compare a 2 door Rubicon manual to a 2 door BL manual. Came out to about the same price AND Jeep limits the more advanced options to automatic only. Can't get the upgraded 2.0t motor or the better transfer case unless you get an automatic.

This doesn't include the deep Jeep discounts...

So I'm happy with the BL price.
Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else getting MY 2022 fever? 2021 seems like a rushed fiasco right now. I have no clue how to B&P. Ford should update all it's customers on what is wrong/missing and what will be fixed in the coming weeks. If that doesn't happen, FORD might force my hand to look at another vehicle or wait for 2022 where I can get a white top and more interior and exterior color options. This. Is. So. Disappointing.

BuckyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why does Big Bend have by far the best looking interior (sandstone)? Would rather have standard BL, but cannot stand the all black interior (not to mention orange accents). Guess a squatch BB may be what I'm leaning towards now.

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BaseManSquatch:
Current build has 10-speed auto and advanced 4X4, so price will go down when I can drop those.
Velocity Blue, Roof rails, rock rails, bimini top, Yak cargo box. Done. With the Granger October discount, this should come in under $35k. Pretty cool for a vehicle that will go toe to toe with a decked out Rubicon. Will likely do aftermarket bumpers down the line.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. BaseManSq

Last edited:

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 360 interior view worked for me but it shows some blue vinyl interior, not the same as the static images. I am going to walk away from my computer and hopefully, Ford will fix this mess in a few days.

Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here's what I'll be having, now it's just a matter of waiting to see if Ford will offer these colors, or if I'll just have to buy a used and spend the difference on getting it wrapped/painted.

Bronco Build.png

Broncogang

Wildtrak
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At this point I’m just going to wait till the 2022 model year. It’s just way too many issues I have with the way Ford is going about this vehicle. Simple things like a black leather interior, not all these options that don’t match, a solid black or rooftop in the color of your exterior color. It’s too exhausting and it’s look like they’re not gonna budge. I can’t justify owning a 50K vehicle and not being fully satisfied with your purchase. But I’m happy for everyone else that is getting there’s and best of luck. Hopefully in 22’ I can get the truck of my dreams I’ve been waiting for!

ahobie17

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Toyota 4x4, 79 Chevrolet C10, 07 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$300 for the brush guard... it's your basic hoop of metal.... I'll either make my own or hit the aftermarket with a better one, sound deadening to expensive....after market there too....and the price of extra lighting....are you serious....same with the tube doors, but guess I'll bite it on those....Bad lands 2dr, 2.7, Mid package, roof rails, hitch, $48k.... didn't see a price for the trail turn assist? Anyone??

Last edited:

Neo777

Black Diamond
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The 360 interior view worked for me but it shows some blue vinyl interior, not the same as the static images. I am going to walk away from my computer and hopefully, Ford will fix this mess in a few days.
Yeah, it's showing the Bronco Sport interior...

Sponsored

Neo777

Black Diamond
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
  • Here's mine, Black Diamond, about $41,000 with the 2.7 liter V6 engine. Not bad...

• Race Red
    $0
  • 2.7 liter V6
  • 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels
    $995
  • LT265/70R17 All-Terrain (A/T) Tires
    $0
  • Top – Hard Top, Molded-in-Color (MIC)
    $0
  • Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner
    $495
  • Front Bumper - Heavy-Duty Modular
    $0
  • Upgraded Bash Plates
    $0
  • Wheel Lock Kit
    $90
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. vehicle

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At this point I’m just going to wait till the 2022 model year. It’s just way too many issues I have with the way Ford is going about this vehicle. Simple things like a black leather interior, not all these options that don’t match, a solid black or rooftop in the color of your exterior color. It’s too exhausting and it’s look like they’re not gonna budge. I can’t justify owning a 50K vehicle and not being fully satisfied with your purchase. But I’m happy for everyone else that is getting there’s and best of luck. Hopefully in 22’ I can get the truck of my dreams I’ve been waiting for!
Agreed. It’s not a cheap vehicle when done right. I would rather wait to get what I want. Being hasty now seems be the road to remorse. For most people, I’m sure it’s fine, but for me, I want a white top and for me seeing one less than 6 months after delivery would piss me off too much.

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good points....even considering Wildtrack...its cheaper than my BL set.up
Can you share those builds? I'm struggling as well - seems like the WL has almost everything I want on the BL build I made.

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm torn. I'm in the top 5% of reservations but I'll be SO MAD if green or khaki color gets announced as a '22 option. Waiting just gives me more time to save up anyways. I'll still be able to order exactly what I want, maybe with more options anyway.

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why will it not let you do both light pods and light bar together?
The Ford IT team decided that's just too bright. Just as they were doing the rollover calculations for the roof rack / sasquatch combo.
Sponsored