First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone notice that if you add the sasquatch package to the outerbanks, you lose the colored fenders?
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone notice that if you add the sasquatch package to the outerbanks, you lose the colored fenders?
Prolly wasting to much paint to paint the fat fenders for the SAS! ?

JustPlainJay

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are my questions too. Zero rack options for the FE? Hopefully these are errors that will be fixed soon.
I think it is tied to the 2.7L selection. On my Badlands build, as soon as I added that, I had no roof racks, bull bar or sound deadening. If I add roof rails first then it wants me to take off the bigger Squatch tires.. Who would get the mack daddy FE or a full capable Badlands trail/overland rig without roof racks?! They need to work this out, or I'll just say screw it and get a jeep or 2022 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO. 55-60k buys a lot of other capable choices...

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else getting MY 2022 fever? 2021 seems like a rushed fiasco right now. I have no clue how to B&P. Ford should update all it's customers on what is wrong/missing and what will be fixed in the coming weeks. If that doesn't happen, FORD might force my hand to look at another vehicle or wait for 2022 where I can get a white top and more interior and exterior color options. This. Is. So. Disappointing.
4 Runner sounding better and better. At $50K + price range we are getting into some nice actual luxury vehicles.

Sponsored

AK0311

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Jeep Renegade TH and a 97 Kawasaki Vulcan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, on the Badlands 4 Door. The brush guard and the 2.7L engine are mutually exclusive. As are the hardtop sound insulation and the 2.7L engine. Also, the pod lights and the lightbar cannot be both added. Hope they get those sorted before I actually order mine. That and the hardtop in black or body color as I don't like the grey. Or I guess I'll be buying parts after the fact and adding them like the over rack by Gobi Racks. I do like the winch option and the electric cooler. Now if I could just nail down the color I want.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screenshot_20201023-150346_Twitter

Sponsored

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screenshot_20201023-150346_Twitter

I got tired of trying to figure out why everything I thought I knew about the Bronco was kind of wrong. Not really wrong, but kind of.

I went and built my side project for comfort. She's looking better and better.

With no hesitation I can say I am incredibly disappointed. I feel bad for the engineers, they built a hell of a vehicle. But the suits shit the bed with the packaging.

I may be clearing reservation from July for you all.
Well...bye

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is from another post on this forum. I think I just may be waiting until 2022 model. Hopefully Ford will allow us to push our current reservation# pre Sept 27 out that far, but I doubt it. 2022's are going to have far better exterior and interior color choices and option packages I believe.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1603480211186