First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Build & Price just dropped!! Hallelujah the wait is over!!! ?

Now everyone get to building and let us know what you discover.

First 30 people to share their builds in this thread wins a B6G ??sticker to celebrate this big day!

Visit: https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/

2021 Ford Bronco Build & Price Site.jpeg

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE:

Bronco Build & Price Now Live: Customers Can See, Configure Their Dream 4x4 in Earthy Exterior Colors, Rugged Interior Materials
1603425614668.jpg

• Build-and-price configurator for all-new Bronco® two- and four-door SUVs is now live, enabling the more than 190,000 reservation holders the ability to see the full collection of colors and options and start selecting paint, interior materials and trim series, along with hundreds of options and accessories at Ford.com/Bronco
  • Customers can see how the Bronco design team tapped into the hues of nature to create earthy color palettes for the all-new Bronco two- and four-door and Bronco Sport SUVs, plus leveraging 55 years of color heritage for authentic and forever-cool inspiration
  • Outdoor gear – baseball gloves, backpacks and athletic shoes, plus a vintage Filson® leather briefcase and an afternoon boat ride – inspired Bronco’s color-rich, durable interiors
DEARBORN, Mich., Oct. 23, 2020 – The Ford Bronco® brand just opened its all-new Bronco build-and-price configurator, enabling customers for the first time the opportunity to visualize the color and material choices that reinforce the rugged nature of the Built Wild™ brand.

“The color and material offerings of the all-new Bronco and Bronco Sport are genuine and trusted, and establish a visceral connection between nature and the authenticity of this new family of rugged SUVs,” said Missy Coolsaet, Bronco color and materials designer. “They motivate our customers to return to the wilderness and challenge themselves – and Bronco takes them there in a carefree, spontaneous way.”

Launching at midnight Friday, the highly anticipated 2021 Bronco two-door and four-door build-and-price configurator enables more than 190,000 reservation holders and Bronco fans to visualize the nature- and heritage-inspired colors and adventure-enabling options across the seven trim series.

Timeless exterior colors inspired by nature and heritage

When the all-new Bronco family of only-4x4 SUVs take to trails across America, they’ll be clad in exterior colors that are a mix of earthy grays, blues and blacks, plus a few new vivid reds and oranges tracing back to the vintage hues of first-generation Bronco (1966-77).

Traditional exterior colors in the Bronco and Bronco Sport lineup include classic Oxford White, Iconic Silver, Carbonized Gray and Shadow Black, along with several blues – a deep, rich Antimatter Blue offered on the two- and four-door models, while Alto Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, a deep hue with hints of earthy green, is available on Bronco Sport.

Several all-new hues are introduced across the Bronco lineup including Area 51, a smoky teal, Cactus Gray, inspired by weathered brush and tough cacti, plus an all-new Kodiak Brown, available on Bronco Sport. On the sporty side, Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, a color shared with Mustang, is available on both models, while Race Red is available on the Bronco two- and four-doors.

Two new colors trace their roots to first-generation Broncos – Velocity Blue, available on Bronco two- and four-door models, and Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat, a 2021 feature color available across the lineup. Lightning Blue will be offered on the limited run of First Edition™ Bronco two- and four-door models.

Built Wild adventures inspire rich, rugged interiors

Inspiring customers to take on rugged and spontaneous adventures, Bronco designers lived alongside off-road enthusiasts on the trails to learn how they use their SUVs. Along the way, they collected items that served as design inspiration once they were back in Dearborn.

Among the key artifacts: an old, worn baseball mitt, backpacking gear and treads of a trail running shoe. A vintage leather Filson® briefcase and leather watch band influenced interior leather trim selections, while an old fisherman’s net served as inspiration for the MOLLE hook storage system on board Bronco and Bronco Sport.

“There’s a real honesty to these items that’s subtle and still rugged like a Bronco interior should be,” said Coolsaet. “Just like an old baseball glove, they’re meant to be used rough – getting better with age and emulating the customer’s adventure prowess as the vehicle ages.”

Bronco two- and four-door interior colors are fresh and natural with five primary themes including Medium Sandstone with Black Onyx, Dark Space Gray with Black Onyx, Roast with Black Onyx, Black Onyx with Dark Cactus, and Navy Pier with Dark Space Gray. Several series feature Active Orange and Grabber Blue accents on grab handles, door trim and seat stitching.

The design team’s travels led to the creation of a washable interior for Bronco two- and four-door models, with available mold-resistant marine-grade vinyl seating surfaces and durable vinyl washout flooring with active drain plugs for easy cleanup after after a day of off-roading.

Bronco Sport customers can select from five interior color combinations, including Ebony Black, Ebony Black with Medium Dark Slate, Ebony Black with Roast, Ebony Black with Navy Pier and Slate, plus Ebony Black with Active Orange. Active Orange and Area 52 interior accents, inspired by camping gear and kayaks, are available on Badlands™ models.

Bronco Sport designers also used innovative materials for durable, all-weather interiors. Available materials include water- and dirt-resistant fabric to protect seats from spills and trail mud while durable low-gloss micro-suede vinyl covers the center console and door armrests on all Bronco Sport series, and is available on the seat sides and second-row center on Big Bend™ and Badlands models.

“The Bronco Sport design team even looked to popular athletic shoes to create a Y-shaped pattern on the available floor and cargo mats to help keep dirt and water in check. The pattern is repeated on the available rubberized second-row seatbacks,” said Carrie Kennerly, Bronco Sport senior color and materials designer. “With the second-row seats folded flat, the entire cargo area is now easier to clean.”

To learn more about Bronco and Bronco Sport, please visit Ford.com/Bronco.

Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-20.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-19.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-18.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-17.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-16.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-15.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-14.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-13.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-12.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-11.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-10.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-7.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-9.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-5.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-2.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-4.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-3.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-1.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-6.jpg
Too bad the grey tops aren’t really that dark.
Sponsored

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since no manual squatch is available, I am going bare bones base, it seems I can't get 4 door base manual, hopefully I will be able to change my reservation from 4 door to 2 door, the truck looks awesome but the options and availability are screwed up

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Who do you think you are preaching to?
I agree with that.
Fact is don't buy the shit you think is a rip off...I think a lot of those accessories are way over priced and I expected them to be because Ford baked in the install price and Ford is allowing folks to finance it into loan and because I have choice in the matter I choose not to. Simple. I'll but it on my own post sale and install myself.
The overwhelmed servers and presumed hung sessions are clearly not related to Covid.
That wasn’t my point. I was talking about when they were supposed to unveil it 7 months ago but COVID happened. What did that do besides push the unveiling back? They’ve been working on this damn thing for years, not a year. Also, I get if you don’t want accessories, who the actual fk would want to finance accessories on a$60k vehicle. I’m talking about the normal package options on the bronco. Those are my points.

Sponsored

RichZ34

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am beyond disappointed. This was going to be my first new vehicle purchase because no vehicle before ever excited me enough to deal with new car depreciation. Unfortunately, the build and price options have almost completely killed my excitement. Hopefully something changes between now and when I am supposed to finalize my order because I will be cancelling if things stay as is. Just in case someone from the Ford team reads this forum, below are the critical issues for me.

For clarification purposes, I'm looking at a Badlands w/Sasquatch, Lux package, 2.7 & Auto. (Full desired build at bottom of this message)

1. The brown & black rugged baseball glove leather seats are not available. That was my favorite thing about the interior of the Bronco. That baseball glove Brown and black leather added a luxuriously rugged feel that made it perfect for both being a weekend toy and a luxurious daily driver. The final interior colors are beyond disappointing and may end up being a deal breaker for me. I know some will say a Bronco is not for luxury but if I'm paying $60K+ for a vehicle, I expect both.

2. The wheels are HORRIBLE. I loved the Method wheels on all the pre-released models but the ones on the build tool are hideous. I will NOT purchase a Bronco with the current wheel selection. I don’t have money to waste on stock wheels and then have to buy aftermarket. If Ford or the dealer doesn’t have an option available for me to get the Methods or something similar in place of the stock ones for the same price at the time of purchase, I won’t be buying a Bronco. Seriously, the final wheels are a huge letdown after what Ford has been showing off for months and feels like bait and switch.

3. Sound deadening for hard top not available with 2.7. This is absurd. I am purchasing a daily driver that I will also be driving on road trips and as a weekend toy so not being able to add the sound deadening will be a no-go for me.

4. Hard Top and Soft Top combo not available. I did not see an option to buy both the hard top and soft top. Hopefully I overlooked something or if not that this is an accidental oversite because not being able to buy both as a package is absurd. If someone uses the bronco as a highway daily driver, the hard top is a huge benefit . That said, people that buy the hard top will likely also want a soft top as well for weekend trips or topless drives to work where they need the soft top in case it rains and to close the vehicle up when away from it.

Additional Thoughts
The following are not critical but I just wanted to share additional areas for potential improvement.

A. Paint Protection film not available with Sasquatch package. This does not make sense to me. I can get paint protection film done aftermarket but why make me go through that when Ford has the opportunity to make it easier for me and make money for themselves? This isn’t going to impact my buying decision but is less than optimal customer service.

B. Optional winch mounting looks like an afterthought. As a manufacturer, Ford could have created a bumper that included seamless winch attachment but they went with a bolt on top option based on the pictures that looks like an afterthought.

In case anyone is interested in what my preferred build would be if I could build how I wanted.

My Dream Build:
Badlands in Area 51
2.7 L Automatic
Lux Package
Sasquatch with Method wheels
Upgraded Bash Plates
LED headlamps
Hard Top & Soft Top
Hard Top Sound Deadening
Paint Protection Film
Brush Guard
Wheel Lock Kit
Keyless Entry Pad
Leather interior (baseball glove brown & black)
Dual zone electronic climate control
Auxiliary Switches
Floor Liners
Storage bag (top panels and doors)
Heated Steering Wheel
Adaptive Cruise Control
12” LCD
Power Outlet
Wireless charging pad
360 Camera
B&O Sound System
Navigation
Advanced 4x4
Rear Locking Differential
4.7 Locking Rear
Ford CoPilot 360
Towing Capability
Rock Rails
KC Highlights Gravity Pro 6 Roof Lights
Tube Doors
Mesh Bimini
12” hitch extension
Underbody Rock Lights (White)
Pull out tray for rear floor bottom
Fold out tray on rear door
Dash mounting solution and mounts
Warn Winch to be added later. Don't like the look of the current mounting option so may purchase a winch and aftermarket bumper at a later date that looks better integrated instead of a bolt-on afterthought.
Additional lights will be added later once I get a better feel for what would look best.

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
What people can’t vent and express their frustration? Is this the Bronco you expected?
that dude has expressed he's frustration several times in several threads already. He literally wrote an open letter to ford about everything he was frustrated about and posted it here.

Of course people are entitled to their feelings and should be allowed to express them but this cats done it over and over and over.

Move on if you're that unhappy.

And yes I got what I hoped so far.
I did my research ahead of B&P, knew what I wanted and what I should expect to pay and B&P delivered. I get that's not the case for everyone but some of these complaints are beyond stupid.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That wasn’t my point. I was talking about when they were supposed to unveil it 7 months ago but COVID happened. What did that do besides push the unveiling back? They’ve been working on this damn thing for years, not a year. Also, I get if you don’t want accessories, who the actual fk would want to finance accessories on a$60k vehicle. I’m talking about the normal package options on the bronco. Those are my points.
Relax!
I understand your point and I DON'T DISAGREE.
The question is what are you going to do about it? Find some level you can enjoy or bail. That's it.
Like I said I am not happy about it either, but I want the Bronco (I wish I didn't) so I'll have to wait for the black top and go aftermarket for a few things.
I was expecting better execution too. Hard to even know what to believe..is the auto really no charge with going 2.7 in BL?

Last edited:

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anybody getting it with the regular 2.3 engine?
If I stay with the OBX is was keeping the 2.3. Only bc it was standard saves me money but I decide to go BLs I'll upgrade to the 2.7. Im still real 50/50 lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK somebody point me to the button that SAVES your build . I can print it but don't see where I can save and go back to it later .

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, I will do an in-depth build and price when the site has less traffic, and the images offer more than buffering circles of hell, but optioning the first three trim levels the way I would want all seem to bring me to some version of $45 to $46,000. If the 2.7 is a $1900 option for the motor and trans, I’m happy with that development. They still got the rest of the money out of me with other things though.

trivletrav

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Challenger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey guys I was looking at my base trim last night and I thought that the tube doors were going to be available but I don't see them as an option to add? Are they purely aftermarket now or are they on other trims? B&P still crashing so its hard for me to find and I'm not gonna look back through 80 pages of this stuff lol

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody getting it with the regular 2.3 engine?
I’m doing the 4 but only because of the manual transmission (if I order).

If the ”free” automatic with 6 cyl holds they will sell almost no automatic 4cyl’s - the 6 is only $300 more. But I think the automatic pricing on B&P is clearly a bug. It’s free with any option that requires it (SAS, V6 or Mid package). Makes zero sense from Ford’s standpoint.
Sponsored