JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Personally I'd want the bucking bronco to either match my trim emblem or accent interior color.
What color is the bucking bronco on a black Bronco? Hmmmm.
Sponsored

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought I'd choose a loaded-out Wildtrak but I don't like brown interiors; so I'd choose an Outer Banks so at least the interior is gray and blue. After delivery, I'd remove and sell off the running boards the Outer Banks has standard. I do like how the Wildtrak blacks-out the 'power dome' hood, but I could recreate that look myself after delivery.

Active Cruise Control and premium sound system make the Lux Package a requirement for me.

There's no mention of the leather-power seats having preset memory, so I'd save the $2195 and stick with the cloth-manual seats. If it turns out there is preset memory I'd pony up for this option.

While I wouldn't need the Sasquatch Package, it really makes this vehicle. I'd choose it even though it isn't cheap. I wouldn't be choosing any bash plates or special bumpers.

Just like my last four cars were gray; I'd choose Carbonized Gray.

$55,865

vehicle.png.jpeg

vehicle.png-2.jpeg

vehicle.png-3.jpeg

Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. vehicle (5)

Attachments

Last edited:

Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love the way we can build different broncos. (I hope) the build and price issues are all solved before December, I'm ready to order!! Take my money Ford!!

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2-Door Big Bend with Auto, Mid Package, Tube Steps, Signature Lights, and Floor liners.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 20201025_205251

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everything i want at the right price, except the LED tail lights. I wonder how expensive it will be to order them and swap them out? Guess we wont know until the parts department at ford starts stocking them. 2 years from now the aftermarket might be the way to go.
Wait does it not come with LED tail lights standard?? I thought that was across the board? Get it g really frustrated with all the little headlocks ford is putting us in

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 20201025_205251
Sponsored