First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wife and I talked over the weekend and we're waiting now. Between the possibility of other colors, the fact that I'll have to order and pay without likely ever getting to sit in and drive one (HUGE issue, I was at least lucky enough to see one in person), and a few other smaller issues - there is no downside to waiting, so we'll wait.

Best case - I find a used one with all the options and features I want and I might save some money. Worst case? They never add new colors or features and I order one the way I want anyways.
You don't have to pay for the Bronco when you order it. The 100 deposit is all you pay until it comes in and then if you don't like it for some reason your no obligated to purchase it. If your dealer is making you pay up front in the form of a larger deposit or the total cost of the Bronco you need to find another dealer .
Sponsored

Bobthebuilder

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is
Here's my build. Nobody will like it on here but I don't care. All I will do is add some bigger all terrain tires and it will look awesome and old school. Spend $50-60K all you want but this will get just as many looks on the road. Total MSRP price for this base package is $32,655. Includes floor mats and auxiliary switches.
Base Bronco Build 10-26-20.JPG
about the only reasonable build I see. Every other build was designed to double the MSRP to add bowling shoe inspired interior and sound deadening. It was sure nice of Ford to throw in the First Edition top on the base for free.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone noticed that if you try to build a badlands with a high package- that the sound deadener is included but if you add the sound deadener, it adds an additional to you price.

jtt411

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked this question the other day but wasn't clear in my ask. If I order the factory roof rails and want to remove the roof will I end up with:
Two gaps on the top of the windshield frame where the roof rack attaches?
Or, The front part of both roof rails still attached to the top of the windshield frame?
Or, Ford will supply the two cover panels that would have come without a rack to attach where the gaps would be with the rack removed?
I'm curious about this too. I'm assuming Ford will supply the painted caps to be put in place if you remove the rack. It would be terrible if they didn't. I plan on taking the rack off for the seasons where I will most likely be taking the top off. I really want someone to confirm this prior to make an order for the roof rack.

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You don't have to pay for the Bronco when you order it. The 100 deposit is all you pay until it comes in and then if you don't like it for some reason your no obligated to purchase it. If your dealer is making you pay up front in the form of a larger deposit or the total cost of the Bronco you need to find another dealer .
Not that I don't believe you but from everyone I've talked to my understanding is that once I finalize my order by the end of January I'm committed to paying for that vehicle and I can't back out. Even Tom McParland over at Jalopnik said as much when I asked him what my options were if I took delivery of the vehicle and wound up hating it.

Sponsored
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm curious about this too. I'm assuming Ford will supply the painted caps to be put in place if you remove the rack. It would be terrible if they didn't. I plan on taking the rack off for the seasons where I will most likely be taking the top off. I really want someone to confirm this prior to make an order for the roof rack.
The rack will be a dealer-installed accessory, so the dealer should put the painted caps inside the vehicle.

Bucky

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand that, I can tell you to call Moyer Ford in Foley Alabama. Ask to speak to Pat he is the general manager. That is who i spoke to bc i figured You had to put down a bigger deposit or pay for the vehicle when you ordered it but he told me that’s not the case. This will be the 3rd Ford i have bought from them and my dad just bought a Mustang Gt. So i feel confident that what im being told is correct.

Not that I don't believe you but from everyone I've talked to my understanding is that once I finalize my order by the end of January I'm committed to paying for that vehicle and I can't back out. Even Tom McParland over at Jalopnik said as much when I asked him what my options were if I took delivery of the vehicle and wound up hating it.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OK - the 4-door Big Bend comes std with the soft top and I want the MIC Hardtop (additional $695) and I want the hard top sound deadening (additional $495). But I am hoping that Ford will apply the hard top sound deadening to the MIC Hardtop at the factory the same time that I order both - or that will be a problem. :unsure:

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK - the 4-door Big Bend comes std with the soft top and I want the MIC Hardtop (additional $695) and I want the hard top sound deadening (additional $495). But I am hoping that Ford will apply the hard top sound deadening to the MIC Hardtop at the factory the same time that I order both - or that will be a problem. :unsure:
If Jeep figured out how to have a dual tops option over a decade ago, you would think that Ford would have noticed that and came up with a checkbox for it. I feel like Ford has not just dropped the ball on the options list, they've knocked over the bin.

Doc Brown

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
20201023_063506.jpg

Outer banks
Lux
Tow
Roast/onyx cloth
?

Sponsored

scott.ard

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Watch Jorge, he answers most of these questions.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

the Base and BB both have the Sasquatch for $5790, but the Black Diamond is $6885, and the BD already has the locking rear! That makes ZERO sense Ford. Basically telling me that the B&P is STILL not ready.