Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else configured a Black Diamond similar to a BadLands? Am I really paying $3000 just for the Swaybar Disconnect and the privilege to add the higher packages? I only want the Mid-Package. Both configured with Sasq, 2.7, Tow, Hard top, and Mid Package.

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 11.05.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 11.06.20 AM.png
Sponsored

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else configured a Black Diamond similar to a BadLands? Am I really paying $3000 just for the Swaybar Disconnect and the privilege to add the higher packages? I only want the Mid-Package. Both configured with Sasq, 2.7, Tow, Hard top, and Mid Package.
Yeah, I tried the same thing and came to a similar conclusion.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I tried the same thing and came to a similar conclusion.
Anything else I'm missing? Both have the same bumper, bash plates, and interior.

maricard

Badlands
First Name
Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 11.06.20 AM

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 11.06.20 AM
Signature light + sway bar

Sponsored

xenolon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

You don't (can't, actually) get the Signature LED lighting, the machined aluminum wheels with 33"/285 tires, or the "fancier" grill on the Black Diamond. I'm sure there are some other interior/exterior cosmetic features missing from the Black Diamond as well.

Really curious why they don't allow the Signature lighting on the Black Diamond when it's available as an option on the (lower) Big Bend model.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If

If both have Sasquatch this negates this difference.
Are you following the thread? I was responding to discussing the differences between models that might explain the price discrepancy. I am thinking part of the discrepancy is the Badlands having a higher spec base suspension.

maricard

Badlands
First Name
Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My pick :

BL 4-dr
A51
2.3 manual
MIC
Roof rails
Upgraded wheels
Floor liners
MID package

OTD 72K can$ with all our taxes here in Canada (almost 10K$ just for taxes)

Sponsored

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When is Ford going to fix B&P for the obvious errors like not allowing manual transmission with a mid level package?

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you following the thread? I was responding to discussing the differences between models that might explain the price discrepancy. I am thinking part of the discrepancy is the Badlands having a higher spec base suspension.
My Original post had nothing to do with base config, it was comparing Black Diamond with Sasquatch and Badlands with Sasquatch and questioning other differences that may justify the $3000 additional cost of the badlands. After both packages add Sasquatch there is no difference in the suspension.

tiger

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know it sucks. I have never seen a worse launch for a vehicle. Imagine ordering a first edition and having to pay 60k for that navy interior. Wild track was just as bad with that half tan or navy. The white top 4 door with the light gray interior was absolutely perfect. Why.
Absolutely agree. I will be likely canceling my FE reservation. For myself, I don’t need this vehicle, I just want it. Hard to justify 60k for my ”dream” bronco when the colors / interiors are piss poor.
Sponsored