Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First, they said August.
Then they said fall.
Then they said December.
Now they say September.

There is no confusion on our part, we just happen to have memories that last longer than 24 hours. Ford is acting like that crazy ex-boyfriend who gaslights you and pretends you're imagining things. Let's hope the same people managing communication aren't being allowed anywhere near the factory.
Can you cite your source where Ford themselves said August? All I've ever seen was a rumor.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford is like that 18 year old girl I had a huge crush on back in the day. What a damn tease. :)

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How come you know all 7 different gear ratios on the manual, the approach angle and clearance stats of every trim, the exact bolt pattern for taking stuff off...But you don't know that a configurator is not build and price?

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

April was Murder Hornets, June was racial unrest, July was aggressive squirrels... I guess August just has to start off this way

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford hasn’t spoken about when build and price would be available until now. We had a leak to us for august but evidently that was slightly off. Maybe it’s still set for this month and Mike just said September to be safe.
We have to remember, 80% of the Insider leaks and Ford Marketing secret behind the scene drip feeds have proven correct since the beginning of the year. These links show this again to be true, as confirmed by @Granger Ford in official Ford communications to Ford dealers.
Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name said:
Online Build feature goes live in August.

This is straight from the top of Marketing and was told to us during our conference call this week.
Original post
Granger Ford said:
August is still listed as B&P reveal..

That has not changed
Original post
Granger Ford said:
No linkable source just dealer communication from Ford.
Original post

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Or a customer base that doesn't overreact. He answered the question correctly. Someone asked the wrong question about a "configurator" when what they actually meant was "price and build"
Uh, Just out of curiosity, aren't both those pretty much the same?
If I'm 'configuring' my vehicle, it means I'm adding to the base build of that model.
If I'm using the 'build & price', I'm adding to the base build.

I would expect both of those options to contain pricing. So where is the difference? Please enlighten me.

And as for Mike Levine... this guy seems like a complete idiot. Way to allow (1) tweet to piss off half the people who are interested in a Bronco. I'm sure they pay this guy pretty good money to actually be on his game.

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

150,000***. The 250,000 number was inaccurate. During their most recent earnings call a few days ago, they publicly stated they had 150,000 reservations for the Bronco.
Very likely Ford Management took the original leaked 230K number, reduced it by 1/3 to get the 150K number in order to account for double orders and to lower Wall St. expectations so Ford does not look bad when all the reservations do not turn into sold orders.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Honestly to me the build and price isn’t a huge deal. I’m going to do so much aftermarket stuff that build and price is only going to be accurate for a few months.

Knowing pricing will be good though. I’m still trending for black diamond assuming the Sasquatch isn’t insanely overpriced, but I may have to pick between black diamond and the V6. I’d really really rather get both though. Need it to be right at $45k or so to get both though.
Please excuse me for being mean here @Nickp , but did your accident jar your head a little too much?

You said build & price isn't a huge deal in paragraph 1, but talk about nothing but prices in paragraph 2. LOL

So either you may want to see a doctor, or just stop drinking with @BAUS67 on the weekends ?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because a multi billion, multi national business hangs on baited breath over what a couple thousand internet dweebs think. ??

But it is nice to see clear communication. But it’s still kinda vague and subject to change. ?

JK
And not listening to your customer base is an amazing way to do business...
I’m thinking if Ford didn’t listen to its off road enthusiasts maybe this Bronco doesn’t get built or maybe not to success it seems to have garnered so far..

so yes a multi-billion dollar company should listen to its hard core customers...

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or he needs a buffer between his fingers and "The Twit Machine".
That could be said with anyone on Social Media. Especially half the people going bat shit crazy on the initial thread. :sneaky:

I personally appreciate that he takes the time to respond to any questions on Twitter. If I were him, I would have shut it down a long time ago after I heard the the same dang questions 20 times every day.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't read through all this thread yet but to sum up Sunday for anyone who might of took Sunday off the forum....

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room ZomboMeme 03082020072919

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That could be said with anyone on Social Media. Especially half the people going bat shit crazy on the initial thread. :sneaky:

I personally appreciate that he takes the time to respond to any questions on Twitter. If I were him, I would have shut it down a long time ago after I heard the the same dang questions 20 times every day.
Agreed 100%
I was a bit upset on it, but wasn't gonna worry too much. Ford never officially said August, but it would have sucked to give us very little time to price vs. order.

Glad he cleared it up! Felt bad for Mike because there were some heated folks...

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

back to sober Monday to see what I suspected not to be shocking news, maybe revert and just start drinking again until the build & price goes live and 5 seconds later will crash.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As @Granger Ford explained, it was all semantics. Levine probably thought the question was concerning the dealer price tool, not the one customers use. Some of this stuff is probably in the weeds.

Atleast he is responding and is trying to give updates.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.