North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Did you guys know someone hacked into the Build and Price for The 2021 Bronco, people are really hyped for this car.
That is ancient history news, anyone following this forum, who has posted more then 3 messages, has already seen that. All they got were 360 interior pics, which Ford quickly locked down the link.

Please post again, when you have some current news.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That is ancient history news, anyone following this forum, who has posted more then 3 messages, has already seen that. All they got were 360 interior pics, which Ford quickly locked down the link.

I think it's safe to say that B&P is taking too long when even @North7 starts to get a little testy ?

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am going to guess that the B&P will be out tomorrow 3 Sep 2020, at 9 am to screw with Jeep reveal. Since Jeep did it to them, if I was in charge, I would launch B&P then. I am a vindictive SOB
I agree that it def should be. A bunch of people that aren’t “devoted” to the Bronco might want to jump ship since the total cost of the Bronco and all available options aren’t known yet.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room D0D82D7B-F9BD-44F6-93D4-9007F619F32F

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate to see people trash Mike Levine and others. He has provided a lot of useful information and he is a conduit to Ford. He never clearly said that P&D will be available before Sept. 1. He only said September. He probably doesn't have control over the release date. Anyone who has ever worked on a project knows that there can be delays. Maybe Ford is holding off a bit so they can add more options.

I am as anxious as anyone, but we can't order until December. Delivery will not be until June, 2021 (hopefully). Waiting a few weeks for the P&D won't make a difference in the end.

A few people are making all of us look bad. This is a web site to discuss the new Bronco, compare notes and gather information. I don't think the web site was set up to call people out. Let's have some respect and make this a positive site for everyone.
Strongly disagree.

No one held a gun to Mr. Levines head and told him to come out with his Aug. 2nd Twitter post about "By September at the latest". We can talk semantics and "manager speak" until the cows come home, and some of us have in this forum. He chose not to clarify what he meant, and he was asked countless times by countless people on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. His position affords him a certain level of responsibility for the words he post, he knew what he was doing. A person in his position knows that. Now that it's clear he didn't mean before September I personally know to take anything he says with a large grain of salt.

The Bronco was originally slated to be revealed early Spring 2020, are you really going to try to convince me that if Covid 19 didn't happen we'd still be looking at a Sept. B&P? I strongly doubt that. The B&P can be worked on from home, it's not affected by Covid 19. I have no problem with B&P being released at any month, but when the North American Product Communication Manager says something I expect there to be truth behind it. Not vagaries, smoke and mirrors and half truths when asked to clarify.

I keep going back to a post by @sjp because it sums it up really well.

The company's communications absolutely suck. Lies and vagaries. No credibility. No trust. They're building a vehicle for the 21st century and talking to customers like it's still 1999.

Everything they do say is self-promoting: "The amazing Bronco team." Amazing Bronco team my ass. A customer takes time out of their busy life to inquire about a vehicle and you use it as an opportunity to promote your business? Hahahahahaha. Wow.

How about something like this instead?

"Our amazing, devoted, incredibly patient, willing-to-part-with-a-huge-chunk-of-cash-in-the-middle-of-a-pandemic-and-worst-recession-since-the-Great-Depression Bronco customers...drivers...BUYERS deserve the best, and we are working diligently to ensure a build and prices you'll love."

How freaking hard is it to write something like that when it's your job? Maybe not exactly like that, but you get the gist.
Again, I have no beef personally with Mr. Levine, it's with his refusal to clarify when asked countless times when it's your job to communicate. And to say "maybe Ford wouldn't let him" is a cop out. He should never have given us a month to begin with if that's the case. At this point, I wish he never stated "by September at the latest" to begin with. It's just caused a lot of people a lot of frustration and disappointment.

/endrant

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room F31485BA-B3B4-4087-B8F4-8D1D1B916459

Dreadnought

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A8L, cube, Corvair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In an effort to reach the magic 150-page thread milestone, some thoughts:

Mr. Levine stated that the Build & Price would appear "by September." To me, that means by September 1st, but I am not a lawyer. Apparently it means "by September 30th." The timing of the recent email survey is telling. Assuming the cutoff for survey input was last week, this week is data compilation and analysis, and production of recommendations to management. Likely management decisions on options, pricing and packages approved next week, then to the IT people for website production and testing (and they now know the high demand to expect at B&P launch), and that points to Build & Price going live the week of the 21st. Purely a semi-educated guess.

Curious whether another survey goes out to reservation holders prior to B&P launch.

It will be disappointing to have to wait until late in the month for this next step in the process of having one of these in our driveways next year, and there is reason for some trepidation as we await the details of all of the options available to us- I am still unhappy about the news that the manual is solely paired with the 4-cylinder engine; that the beautiful brown leather trim in the reveal photos is only a concept; and that, for me, the color choices are slightly disappointing. So I'm holding my breath for the actual choices on the B&P, and doubt it will go live until late this month- hope I'm wrong.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think it's safe to say that B&P is taking too long when even @North7 starts to get a little testy ?
While I welcome new members, I find it ridiculous that they try to enlighten us on forum history and think they are reporting a breaking news story.

This is especially true when it was such as widely seen thread, you know, the one with 94,101 views, starting on Jul 16, 2020, with 29 pages and 424 posts?

And for some reason, us rabid Bronco fans missed the fact that "people are really hyped for this car".

Hacked Configurator Images of 2021 Bronco Exteriors / Interiors Color and Trims

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As long as it’s up by the 30th i’m happy. I’m getting my wisdom teeth pulled so I can sit at home for 5 straight days and reconfigure my Bronco 3,000 times.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While I welcome new members, I find it ridiculous that they try to enlighten us on forum history and think they are reporting a breaking news story.

This is especially true when it was such as widely seen thread, you know, the one with 94,101 views, starting on Jul 16, 2020, with 29 pages and 424 posts?

And for some reason, us rabid Bronco fans missed the fact that "people are really hyped for this car".

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room A4253D00-9738-49E6-B013-9360610C698F

RIP Charlie Murphy. ?

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I didn’t even know this existed lol! Thanks, now I have hours of reading ahead of me.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hate to see people trash Mike Levine and others. He has provided a lot of useful information and he is a conduit to Ford. He never clearly said that P&D will be available before Sept. 1. He only said September. He probably doesn't have control over the release date. Anyone who has ever worked on a project knows that there can be delays. Maybe Ford is holding off a bit so they can add more options.

I am as anxious as anyone, but we can't order until December. Delivery will not be until June, 2021 (hopefully). Waiting a few weeks for the P&D won't make a difference in the end.

A few people are making all of us look bad. This is a web site to discuss the new Bronco, compare notes and gather information. I don't think the web site was set up to call people out. Let's have some respect and make this a positive site for everyone.
Mike Levine, is that you??? Sorry we hurt your feels. But, thanks for letting us know that more options are being added. We'll give you a cookie for that. We'll be nice now........NOT!!!!!
tenor.gif

/s

P.S.
We all know everything you're saying. Lighten up a little bit bud as we are just having fun. Granted the guy calling for Mike to be fired may have been a little overboard as he's just doing his job, but not very well I might add. His job is to communicate with America about these things and his communication with us has been subpar to say the least. That's all anyone wants. Just simple clarification and straightforward information. It doesn't have to be hard dates, just update us for goodness sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.