Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Strongly disagree.

No one held a gun to Mr. Levines head and told him to come out with his Aug. 2nd Twitter post about "By September at the latest". We can talk semantics and "manager speak" until the cows come home, and some of us have in this forum. He chose not to clarify what he meant, and he was asked countless times by countless people on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. His position affords him a certain level of responsibility for the words he post, he knew what he was doing. A person in his position knows that. Now that it's clear he didn't mean before September I personally know to take anything he says with a large grain of salt.

The Bronco was originally slated to be revealed early Spring 2020, are you really going to try to convince me that if Covid 19 didn't happen we'd still be looking at a Sept. B&P? I strongly doubt that. The B&P can be worked on from home, it's not affected by Covid 19. I have no problem with B&P being released at any month, but when the North American Product Communication Manager says something I expect there to be truth behind it. Not vagaries, smoke and mirrors and half truths when asked to clarify.

I keep going back to a post by @sjp because it sums it up really well.

Again, I have no beef personally with Mr. Levine, it's with his refusal to clarify when asked countless times when it's your job to communicate. And to say "maybe Ford wouldn't let him" is a cop out. He should never have given us a month to begin with if that's the case. At this point, I wish he never stated "by September at the latest" to begin with. It's just caused a lot of people a lot of frustration and disappointment.

/endrant
Great post with fair points, thank you.

For anyone that hopes to have their message seen directly by Mike Levine, since he is a registered member here at Bronco6g, just give him a shout-out @mike_at_ford
Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As long as it’s up by the 30th i’m happy. I’m getting my wisdom teeth pulled so I can sit at home for 5 straight days and reconfigure my Bronco 3,000 times.
5 days? They cut and pulled out all 4 of my wisdom teeth with pliers while I watched in basic training back in 2001. They let me stay that night in medical and I was back to it getting my ass beat the next morning.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

While I welcome new members, I find it ridiculous that they try to enlighten us on forum history and think they are reporting a breaking news story.

This is especially true when it was such as widely seen thread, you know, the one with 94,101 views, starting on Jul 16, 2020, with 29 pages and 424 posts?

And for some reason, us rabid Bronco fans missed the fact that "people are really hyped for this car".

Hacked Configurator Images of 2021 Bronco Exteriors / Interiors Color and Trims

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room breaking news

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

While I welcome new members, I find it ridiculous that they try to enlighten us on forum history and think they are reporting a breaking news story.

This is especially true when it was such as widely seen thread, you know, the one with 94,101 views, starting on Jul 16, 2020, with 29 pages and 424 posts?

And for some reason, us rabid Bronco fans missed the fact that "people are really hyped for this car".

Hacked Configurator Images of 2021 Bronco Exteriors / Interiors Color and Trims

Next thing you know, some idiot is going to try and tell us that BY SEPTEMBER means anytime before October 1. What is this world coming to?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
5 days? They cut and pulled out all 4 of my wisdom teeth with pliers while I watched in basic training back in 2001. They let me stay that night in medical and I was back to it getting my ass beat the next morning.
Pliers? My dentist is going to use a bull and string and send him running to pull mine, you took the easy way out.

Also yeah, I have weekends off and get sick days I can use so might as well use them and get paid to sit at home and work on projects.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As good ol Jim Mora would say if he worked for Ford:

" What’s that? Ah - Build and Price ? Don’t talk about Build and Price? You kidding me? Build and Price? I just hope we can can build it one day!

tenor.gif

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So exciting!!! Not the immanent release of the B&P tool (whenever that is going to be), but the approach of 150 pages!!!!

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

am I on page 150 yet? - (obligatory "point" - 'September at the latest' includes the connotation that it could be earlier than September, so therefore there is ZERO evidence that suggests he meant the END of September)

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hump De Bump

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know folks but when I saw they sent out the targeted B&P pricing poll emails, the first thing I thought was they are no where near finalizing the pricing. We can't seriously expect them to take that information and make a final decision in pricing within one week to two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.