Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well now I'm glad I didn't take my frustrations out on the keyboard yesterday!

keyboard.gif
Sponsored

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey @Ford, seems like you need a new comminications director.

I’m available to begin immediately, have a background in public communication on vital, often controversial subjects and have full understanding that vague non-specific tweets are doing your product launches a disservice.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please excuse me for being mean here @Nickp , but did your accident jar your head a little too much?

You said build & price isn't a huge deal in paragraph 1, but talk about nothing but prices in paragraph 2. LOL

So either you may want to see a doctor, or just stop drinking with @BAUS67 on the weekends ?
???

I was indeed a few drinks in already... let me specify; the timing of build and price isn’t all that important to me because I’m probably not going to know my budget until we get to December. If that makes sense.

I’ll definitely be configuring in September but I need to see how these next few months go before knowing what trim and options I can afford lol.

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See? people started crying and threatening to cancel over nothing.
I wonder how many actually went through with cancelling? Could have moved me up the line to get one!!

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder how many actually went through with cancelling? Could have moved me up the line to get one!!
I would venture to guess that very few actually cancelled. Just because people are pissed with some of the ways Ford is handling this vehicle, doesn't mean they are all going to jump ship.

Hell some of us might even hold onto the reservations just so others can't move up ? But I was always keeping my reservation while voicing displeasure.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Say what you will about the communications coming from Ford, but be happy that we even have communications. It's obvious he reads these forums, so saying disparaging things about his communications skills is not going to 'help' us talk to him to express our wants and desires. Likely he'll dismiss us as petulant children and ignore this forum until it's in complete meltdown over some other assumed detail that was misinformation taken as truth.

/rant

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
none...it's really just a "look at me!" thing to say. If we see anybody dropping it will be when the build and price tool get here, then again post election(biggie) and finally when it's time to pull the trigger on reservations. You have to also consider people are making reservations at the same time as well.

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I find it interesting that anyone would make a single excuse or find a single rationalization for confusing or bad communications related to the launch of a major product from a major company.

This isn't two 20 yr olds doing a start up in their garage. Allegedly, they are professionals, and they've done this before.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Say what you will about the communications coming from Ford, but be happy that we even have communications. It's obvious he reads these forums, so saying disparaging things about his communications skills is not going to 'help' us talk to him to express our wants and desires. Likely he'll dismiss us as petulant children and ignore this forum until it's in complete meltdown over some other assumed detail that was misinformation taken as truth.

/rant
I like your thinking...... Let's not trash the poor guy for screwing up, that serves no purpose. Keep our feelings in check. Then again no harm in voicing our opinions. Country was still free last time I checked.

And if all else fails:

EVERYONE gets a participation trophy!! ?

Sometimes I really hate being old, from a different time period back when politically correct hadn't even been dreamt up yet. Sooo like my parents every time I say "Back in my day..........."
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.