Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about the survey pricing? Although the build and price is not here yet, use those as a rough metric on how much you plan to spend on the Bronco. Chill and use those numbers for now. At least, it is a stop-gap measure.
Exactly what I did and it confirmed the build I wanted right where I wanted it to be. And I don’t think Ford would have the stones to raise the prices from what they listed in the survey, but maybe they’ll surprise me.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are we really back to arguing about "by" September again?

It's only been a few pages since the last argument where no one won or was proven correct.

Odds on when the next argument is?

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We'll we could be but you said he meant September... As in the 22nd is still by September.

And I said F that.. By September means no later than September 1.

Then @j_marinelli agreed with me. And then @Xodric started to question his marriage..

And that's pretty much where we are now, good thing we're all adults and don't get offended by this.

If someone said be there “by 6:00 at the latest”, you have 59 seconds before you are late at 6:01

If somebody says “by September at the latest”, there are 30 days until they are late on October 1st.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room F98FA03F-EF5C-4E95-A1BC-0813E640FCED

Sponsored

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly what I did and it confirmed the build I wanted right where I wanted it to be. And I don’t think Ford would have the stones to raise the prices from what they listed in the survey, but maybe they’ll surprise me.
I am in acceptance of the survey pricing at the mean time while we wait for the build and price. Although it is not final, it is a good metric on how much the final prices are going to be.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If someone says 6:00, there are 59 seconds before they are late at 6:01

If somebody says “by September at the latest”, there are 30 days until they are late on October 1st.

F98FA03F-EF5C-4E95-A1BC-0813E640FCED.gif
Really starting to feel like kindergarten in here. You guys really want to compare 59 seconds to 2,592,000 seconds.

Next thing you know you'll be telling me that your wives/girlfriends are actually getting more than 3 inches? With your math anyways.. (I know @JAGSarge , you may need to edit this post)

Lastly, where is @BAUS67 ? I need a drink! ?

**Sometimes you just gotta click 'Post Reply'

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Mods deleted somebody's post about pricing not ready until December where they called out Ford for it. I guess it was too negative? LOL, that Ford sales/development/whatever guy that did the Q&A said August, then December, then "oops, I meant September or earlier". They don't have the s.. together. I'm selling my stock, maybe even shorting them.

Sponsored

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

50k for a TRD Pro doesn’t seem that expensive anymore.
Considering that a Badlands can go up to $60k. In essence, you are saving almost $10k with the TRD Pro. Are you considering the 4runner as well?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If someone said be there “by 6:00 at the latest”, you have 59 seconds before you are late at 6:01

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room F98FA03F-EF5C-4E95-A1BC-0813E640FCED
If someone says “by September”...that doesn’t mean “in September” homie. When someone says that it is taken to mean before Sept 1st...by almost everyone except some people on this thread apparently.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did u drop the hammer on me Sarge?

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room SmartSelect_20200827-190732_Firefox

What's that about?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will say this....

Once the build and price goes live there will be a pineapple pizza next to me...

SeB.gif
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.