Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe Oct 31 is the deadline.

Also, I am not sure there is a need or requirement to have the B&P before committing to a dealer. You either know your current dealer is offering a discount or they are not. For example, my dealer, @StephensAutoCenter , is offering $1,300 below invoice. If your dealer is not, then no matter what the B&P says, I am paying less for the same vehicle.

What am I missing on all the talk about B&P being important in the decision to change dealers?
I mean, if someone's gonna throw down 40-60k, I feel like 'loose ends' should be at a minimum. I understand why they're ambiguous on the the "this is the day the B&P tool will be out", but by all means when someone says by September or by February, I look at that as before September or February.

I'm not really upset about the wait, I just want a bit more transparency...

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
B&P on September 1st?

Image 8-31-20 at 9.37 AM.jpeg
Long time lurker, first time poster. Psyched to play with the configurator.
Honestly not sure why there’s so much confusion about Mike Levine’s position in all this. If we all agree the average Bronco is going to be 50% more expensive than the average new car then I think it’s fair to assume we all have a good idea how big companies work. That is, they don’t. Someone like Mike is tasked with dealing with us crazed maniacs and told to keep us excited about the next Bronco thing but given no power to make anything happen. When he asks the IT group for the fiftieth time when they think they’ll have the Bronco configurator ready they just roll their eyes at him and point to the brilliant timing of the F150 configurator. He can’t light a fire under them any more than we can. He does get to deal with any angry Bronco zealots, so there’s that.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room 923AEFE4-3576-43A3-B6C1-93ED47BB6ABB

Fubl

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 buick lesabre
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Long time lurker, first time poster. Psyched to play with the configurator.
Honestly not sure why there’s so much confusion about Mike Levine’s position in all this. If we all agree the average Bronco is going to be 50% more expensive than the average new car then I think it’s fair to assume we all have a good idea how big companies work. That is, they don’t. Someone like Mike is tasked with dealing with us crazed maniacs and told to keep us excited about the next Bronco thing but given no power to make anything happen. When he asks the IT group for the fiftieth time when they think they’ll have the Bronco configurator ready they just roll their eyes at him and point to the brilliant timing of the F150 configurator. He can’t light a fire under them any more than we can. He does get to deal with any angry Bronco zealots, so there’s that.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room 923AEFE4-3576-43A3-B6C1-93ED47BB6ABB
Ehh avg price for a new car last I looked was something like 34-36k so I'm figuring most other than base will be in the 42k-50k being the sweet spot for most we are not that far

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think it’s fair to assume we all have a good idea how big companies work. That is, they don’t.
I think its more a Ford cultural thing; the FANG companies disprove your assertion

Coldsteele

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2007 suburban, 2008 suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ONE MORE DAY BOYS. Officially sold my F150 (for more than I paid for it). Monthly payments will be going into savings for a down payment. Just gotta sell my other Burbon and maybe my bike now. Might just buy my bronco 100% cash by the time it's delivered.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i love how we can build and price the new F-150 but not the bronco yet..........come on Ford lets get it going!!!! the F-150 was announced after the bronco and you were able to get the build and price tool ready for that before the bronco?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just saw this headline changed to “waiting room,” and I may have slightly freaked out thinking they opened a waiting room.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room 1598893900231

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe Oct 31 is the deadline.

Also, I am not sure there is a need or requirement to have the B&P before committing to a dealer. You either know your current dealer is offering a discount or they are not. For example, my dealer, @StephensAutoCenter , is offering $1,300 below invoice. If your dealer is not, then no matter what the B&P says, I am paying less for the same vehicle.

What am I missing on all the talk about B&P being important in the decision to change dealers?
I already have my dealership chosen (Granger). I just want build and price up and going so I can screenshot my build and add the picture to my special nighttime collection..........

/s

Ocarwolf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How long has the sport bnp been up?

Status
Not open for further replies.