Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Long time lurker, first time poster. Psyched to play with the configurator.
Honestly not sure why thereā€™s so much confusion about Mike Levineā€™s position in all this. If we all agree the average Bronco is going to be 50% more expensive than the average new car then I think itā€™s fair to assume we all have a good idea how big companies work. That is, they donā€™t. Someone like Mike is tasked with dealing with us crazed maniacs and told to keep us excited about the next Bronco thing but given no power to make anything happen. When he asks the IT group for the fiftieth time when they think theyā€™ll have the Bronco configurator ready they just roll their eyes at him and point to the brilliant timing of the F150 configurator. He canā€™t light a fire under them any more than we can. He does get to deal with any angry Bronco zealots, so thereā€™s that.

build and price and configurator (visualizer) for the bronco may be two separate venues, if ford offers both. with the corvette, there is the standard build and price, then there is the awesome configurator/visualizer; where you can play design artist in infinite glory. the final product of the two design systems is not necessarily the same, as the two venues do not appear to be wholly the same, and no prices are provided with the visualizer.

https://www.chevrolet.com/performance/corvette/build-and-price/config

https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui...channel=b2c&pixelStream=false&awsBypass=false

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room 1598897930036

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my case I make about double what she does and when we got together I found out she had a lot of credit card debt, like a ridiculous amount. I pay my half of the bills and take care of groceries, going out and help out with her gas and stuff. But I refuse to pay her bills she racked up before I met her. So she has to pay half our bills, student loans, car payment and her Discover loan for all her consolidated debt.

Some people think iā€™m a dick but iā€™m hoping it teaches her a lesson lol. With the Bronco iā€™m going to chip in around $350 a month to take care of the payment.

Sponsored

Ocarwolf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In my case I make about double what she does and when we got together I found out she had a lot of credit card debt, like a ridiculous amount. I pay my half of the bills and take care of groceries, going out and help out with her gas and stuff. But I refuse to pay her bills she racked up before I met her. So she has to pay half our bills, student loans, car payment and her Discover loan for all her consolidated debt.

Some people think iā€™m a dick but iā€™m hoping it teaches her a lesson lol. With the Bronco iā€™m going to chip in around $350 a month to take care of the payment.
Ah yes. A wise man once said "the healthiest romantic relationships involve trying to teach the other person a lesson, as if they were a child."

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah yes. A wise man once said "the healthiest romantic relationships involve trying to teach the other person a lesson, as if they were a child."
You worry about your house and Iā€™ll worry about mine.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I think she's learning a different lesson

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You worry about your house and Iā€™ll worry about mine.
Don't post it on a public forum if you don't want anyone to inject their opinions....

Sponsored

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is this still the B&P Thread?
I believe so, as long as everyone can stick to the topic.. BUT it is a waiting room now.. so wheres the lobby music at "Doug"??

Status
Not open for further replies.